Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm sooooo ANGRY
    #7802979 -

And i have absolutely no reason for being angry. I'm just full of unnecessary rage and I can't help but flip out at every little detail of every little thing that doesn't go exactly how my mind has planned it out!!

GRRAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

:minigun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7802988 -

So... Obvious answer is to kill yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7802994 -

or dry smash someones shit box

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7803050 -

why dont you hit the shooting range, or something. stress is not something you wanna keep bottled up. It's a killer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7803067 -

Just stop having so many damn expectations about life. The universe doesn't revolve around you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7803241 -

Anonymous said:
I can't help but flip out at every little detail of every little thing that doesn't go exactly how my mind has planned it out!!



ever think that *maybe* your ungodly expectations about everything (as well as the plethora of disappointments that inevitably come with it, when they're not being met) just *might* have something to do with it?  :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7804908 -

Quote:
why dont you hit the shooting range, or something.




You're suggesting someone to start shooting to relieve their anger? Isn't that like training them to go postal one day?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7804997 -

In my experience anger is a defense mechanism against experiencing sadness - sadness caused by loss, disappointment, wishing you could communicate with someone but not knowing how...essentially by the nature of this reality, which is unpredictable, constantly changing, full of ups and downs.  Go deeply into the sensations and thoughts that accompany your anger by sitting straight, controlling your breathing, being aware of whatever arises.  What I bet you'll find is that your anger gives way to compassion for yourself and for all the other people trying to figure out how to live in this crazy world.  Best of luck. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7805001 -

Anonymous said:
or dry smash your shit box



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7807286 -

A caffeine issue perhaps?  If you drink coffee, tea, or soda on a routine basis, it may be worth your time to consider the possibility.
Anonymous said:
And i have absolutely no reason for being angry. I'm just full of unnecessary rage and I can't help but flip out at every little detail of every little thing that doesn't go exactly how my mind has planned it out!!

GRRAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

:minigun:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7807357 -

Everyone goes through that stage
or gets stuck in it...

Quote:
Theres always time to change the road your on...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sooooo ANGRY [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7809826 -

take your anger out on a punching bag or something.. go excercise.. or some shit @_@

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
292 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.