Was sold some 2ct7 as "mescaline." Did what any drug nerd would do, and read the fuck out of some Erowid. Realized that mescaline dosage was in the 500mg+ range, and we got fucked. So I snorted the whole shabang.
Hurt for quite some fucking time, and then I puked up my KFC and started tripping balls.
I then proceeded to take some MDMA, followed by a couple bowls, and a Nitrous hit.
Next thing I remember, heaven happend, way too much and way too fast, quickly turning into hell. I could not escape, I was so entangled in this reality that I did not know whether I was dead or alive.
Ended up taking my clothes off, running through the parking lot of a grocery story falling over parked & moving cars until the cops came. Fought off about 10 or so of them before being taken to the hospital, waking up completely restrained, from head to toe, with my mom sitting next to me.
Was scared of my name, and to look in a mirror for about 6 months after that.
Learned my lesson though. Respect drugs. Don't listen to other people about drugs, most of them are idiots.
-rnt
|