Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
a concern about lighters
    #7782630 -

please dont sleep with them in your pockets , it wastes fluid :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a concern about lighters [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7782660 -

Uh.. what kind of lighter?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a concern about lighters [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7782685 -

The kind of lighter that lights stuff. You know, the ligher kind of lighter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a concern about lighters [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7782762 -

What the hell, I have a zippoh and I didn't know if it was gonna leak fluids. You don't gotta be so mean, everyone on this board wants to make me cry and it isn't fair. If you want to be friends fine, but being a jerk isn't going to make me like you. I know some people say that people like jerks, but not me. I'll give you an example, the other day I was at the store several streets away from my house. I went in to buy a can of cat food for my cat (MrFred, he is black and white with brown on his face) and some jerk bumps into me and doesn't say sorry, I think little of it and go in and buy my cat food. When I come out, the asshole asks me out on a date. I said" Listen, next time say sorry and I might consider it." Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a concern about lighters [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7782773 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a concern about lighters [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7782795 -

I sleep nude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a concern about lighters [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7783986 -

so you must waste alot of fluid in your pockets

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
166 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.