So I just thought I'd brag about how I fucked my sisters filthy friend.
I'd only met her a couple of times briefly before...
Anyway I was sat on my sisters bed talking to them both and my sister started looking away watching TV and her slag mate started undoing my zip.
So I grabbed her hand and stopped her. Litteraly everytime my sister looked away she was grabbing my dick. Then she started whispering how she was gonna suck me off right there in front of her. I had to hold this nympho the fuck down man, so she didn't do anything I didn't want to do.
L8r on, my sis had fallen asleep and her dirty nympho friend came up and snuck in my room. She got my dick and started sucking so I thought what the fuck shes a slag but a good dick sucks well in order.
Before I spunked in her mouth, she laid back on my bed and took her skirt and panties off and opened up her pussy. She didn't have to ask. I knew what she wanted. So i asked if she had any condoms and she says no. I didn't have any either but my aching balls got the better of me so I went to insert her raw while she opened her flaps and guided me in.
Next thing I was pounding her hole as dam hard as I could. It was one tight pussy though for such a slag. After a few minutes I spunked right up inside her, although the orgasm wasn't much, was a bit painful actually as if the cum wasn't going anywhere.
So then I was left outta breath and worrying about her getting pregnant . She told me not to worry cuz she had some injection that meant she couldn't get pregnant. Then she bent over showing off her tight little ass and cum dripping puss and told me to fuck her again, this time doggy style.
Within seconds of seeing that, my semi-hard manhood was back to its full size and pounding shit shit out of her already cum filled pie. I could here her ass slapping against me as I buried my cock to the very hilt. Each thrust was harder and harder, we were getting louder and lounder. After a few minutes I filled her with even more of my man cream.
She got up with a dirty look on her face and went to my bathroom with spunk running down her legs, cleaned up then said good night.
I never even kissed her once it was just a completely raw animal slag fuck.
The next day my mom came in giving me shit cuz she heard me pounding her all night although we were trying to be quiet.
|