Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I've got a weird white bump in my mouth
    #7688572 -

So i've got 2 little white bumps in my mouth, one on my tongue, and one on the inside of my cheek. The one in my cheek is fairly small, a little bigger than the head of an eagle on a quarter. The one on my tongue is more flat and is almost like a little flap. They don't hurt at all and I've looked online to try and figure out what it could be. I've had no luck at all except for what it says is a symptom but not necessarily of AIDS/HIV which worries me a lot. Although it says "just because you have it doesnt mean you've got AIDS" any help on this one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7688635 -

anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7688748 -

Yep, its AIDS. Sorry man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7688755 -

No need to bump your thread after 15 minutes. If you're that worried go to a doctor. But it could be a lot of things, see http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/mouth_white_patches.htm. Does it look like Leukoplakia or Oral Candidiasis? Those seem to be the most common.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7689507 -

i'll post a picture later. I think i'll go to a doctor as soon as I can get around to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7689516 -

Anonymous said:
Yep, its AIDS. Sorry man.



Are you just being a dick or something? Anyway, the leukoplakia KIND of looks like whats on my tongue but not even close to the little dot on my cheek.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7689596 -

Just go to a doctor, man. Nobody on the shroomery is going to be able to tell you if you've got mouth aids or not...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7689643 -

Yep, its AIDS. Sorry man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7689662 -

Cancer, stop chewing tobacco, hill billy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7691263 -

it's donkey cum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7691353 -

You got lupus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7691357 -

There is a health forum for this kind of thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7691751 -

SARS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7693287 -

i had it, scraped it off, was nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a weird white bump in my mouth [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7693409 -

Usually my girl gets those after I dry smash her shit box.


Has your shit box been dry smashed lately?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
556 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.