Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
keygen
    #7671208 -

I downloaded a copy of Crysis but it needs a key that I don't have. I searched for a keygen online but all I could find were torrents that were just viruses or something.

Does anyone know of any good key gen programs. I don't think theyd all work the same but if they do then that would be sweet. If I could get a crysis key gen that would be sweet.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: Idiot]
    #7671229 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: Terillius]
    #7671379 -

ty


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: Terillius]
    #7671633 -

By any chance do you know of a good virtual drive mounter? I try to use magicdisk with magiciso but magic disk makes my computer crash so I cant make a drive. If there are any safe virtual drives that I can mount an .iso on that would be sweet.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: Idiot]
    #7671641 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7671828 -

Thanks Deaman tools has been the only virtual drive that doesnt crash my computer and can create usable virtual drives but once I click play it says I have the wrong disk in. I don't know whats up. I looked up what security it uses and I enabled secuROM emulation but it still comes up as wrong disk.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: Idiot]
    #7672070 -



--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: Nibin]
    #7674207 -

Try Alcohol 120% to mount your images

Alcohol 120%

Also check Game Copy World for info about CD protection, cracking, etc.

Oh, and buy the games that you had a good time playing. Otherwise, PC gaming is on the way out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: Terillius]
    #7674801 -

Oh btw, the crack you were looking for was most likely in the group folder (I believe razor1911) in the .iso file you were installing from. Try to avoid downloading shady ass cracks from sites with more viruses than a thai hooker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: keygen [Re: sinenomine]
    #7675177 -

Yeah I'm probably going to go buy it anyways, I like playing off actual disks for some reason. I just wanted to try it before I bought it.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* keygen.us you assholes Phychotron 1,196 14 03/19/06 11:43 AM
by Phychotron
* keygens drSE 642 6 06/25/07 04:29 PM
by Koala Koolio
* Keygen.us TurntableJunky 592 5 07/05/07 03:09 AM
by TurntableJunky
* . z_x_x_z 897 18 05/27/06 12:08 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Keygen music Buckeye Oysters 416 4 11/12/08 04:26 PM
by LikeButter
* Are Keygens supposed to take a while? I_was_the_walrus 303 4 11/30/10 07:50 PM
by Enthrall
* do they not have working keygens anymore? Dunno 299 2 08/22/11 10:55 AM
by Dunno
* MP3 disks... ImYourSpedFriend 480 3 08/23/04 01:42 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
807 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.