Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLights
Mad scientistextrodionar~
Loc: Aside the rectum
Spores in Ga *DELETED*
    #752795 - 07/17/02 07:00 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Lights

Edited by Lights (07/18/02 09:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlueJay
Pan Man
 User Gallery
Loc: Christs' peace patrol
Re: Spores in Ga [Re: Lights]
    #753228 - 07/17/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Advice..Dont come in as a stranger with only one post asking someone to break the law for you....

--------------------
Respect all, Fear None!
The Peacemaker

Cacti are my new life.....

Offlinesummitstealth
D-dog

Loc: EastCoast, USA
Re: Spores in Ga [Re: BlueJay]
    #755375 - 07/18/02 05:22 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

LOL!!!!! ya noshit i was just thinking he sounds like being someone like a cop maybe

--------------------
Sporeworks
Ralphster44's Spores
MicronFilter Disc
Hawkseye

OfflineLights
Re: Spores in Ga *DELETED* [Re: Lights]
    #755383 - 07/18/02 05:27 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Lights

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #755647 - 07/18/02 07:25 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

spores are illegal in GA.

My experience, and not naming names of vendors is that if you don't make a big deal out of it, and just order, you will get your spores. The legal responsibility is up to you to not possess them. Nobody is going to get extradited from one state to another for selling spores in GA. Just don't mention this post or your screen name, don't mention the GA issue. Make a small order and see what happens. The worst is that you'll get your money refunded and a note explaining their policy, but I doubt that will happen. Good luck. We need more cops using psychedelics anyway

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
    #755813 - 07/18/02 08:31 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think those "lights" are the red and blue ones on top of your car.

OfflineLights
Re: Spores in Ga [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #755980 - 07/18/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Notice the wording of my posts. I am way too educated to be a cop. Cops are mindless cocksuckers thathad no friends and got picked on in school. As a result of their lack of positive interaction with their peers they did not fully develop a system of logical thought. As a consequence the only profession suitable for them is that of a cocksucker where they only have to follow guidelines and never think for themselves.

Anonymous

#756297 - 07/18/02 11:55 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think I take offense at that.

Leaf

Offlinedanelectro
Disenfranchised

Loc: Left of Oblivion
    #756433 - 07/18/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Odd how your language changes so much from post to post, trying to blend in a bit, look just give it up, do what you want, and keep you mouth closed, I may not have much posts, but at least no one has called me a narc.

--------------------
We should really love each other, in peace and harmony. Instead we're fussing and fighting, like we ain't supposed to be.-Bob Marley
The people, the still sleeping mass which it was necessary to mobilize and its vanguard, the guerrillas.
-Che

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
    #756565 - 07/18/02 02:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You might want to take a look at this officer.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_law8.shtml

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #757445 - 07/18/02 07:20 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hmmmmm... looks like the votes are in Lights!
How bout posting a DEFINITE STATEMENT that your not involved with law enforcement ! You know... that entrapment rule of law thing !
You never know, someone might believe it.

Anonymous

Re: Spores in Ga [Re: Shdwstr]
    #758009 - 07/19/02 01:52 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It is illegal to look at Psilocybe spores under a microscope in Georgia.

However, I believe you CAN marry your 12 yr old cousin....

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Re: Spores in Ga [Re: ]
    #758188 - 07/19/02 04:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Most of you people do really seem like you'd be petty thugs in the real world. Give it up, nobody ever "discovered" a narc online. Besides, what kind of cop do you think this is?

A cop local to one of the spore vendors? No motive for posting, selling spores to a GA resident isn't illegal in any of the states where vendors operate from. And certainly not an extradition worthy offense.

A GA cop trying to entrap a vendor into sending him spores? Again, no chance he'll ever get to prosecute and he knows it.

FBI, maybe. Might also explain the self-proclaimed edumacated status of this individual. (which if true, proves he's not really in GA! -j/k I used to live there too, there are a few smart yanks who migrated.... But come on, if he is a fed, none of you will ever know, and a fed likely wouldn't have posted this. If they cared, they'd already know damn well that you can get spores mailed to you no matter where you live. They also know that they'll never prosecute anyone for doing so unless it's a vendor in Cali or GA.

Give the guy a break. So what if he made a slight faux paux. But come on, this is the internet. Ethics varry from site to site and from time to time. I for one will stand protected by cyberspace and help the dude out. If he's a cop, he'll find out what he wants anyway. If he's not, he certainly deserves our help because of all the help we each have recieved here. And perhaps he may prove to do what most people at this community do, learn a lot, share what they can.

My advice to you is to just order from one of the established vendors who you can find recomendations for all over this site. Don't mention the GA issue at all. Just order and wait for your spores. They will come. And don't mention in a public forum that they did send them. If you don't get the spores, you will almost definitely get your money back. If not, so what, an educated person can spare $10. Order from a different vendor, they will certainly come by then. Good luck, and once you get the hang of it, I've got plenty of experiment ideas for you to try.

--------------------

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: Spores in Ga [Re: mycofile]
    #758594 - 07/19/02 07:35 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Edited by boxtop703 (07/20/02 01:50 PM)

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Spores in Ga [Re: ]
    #759071 - 07/19/02 11:16 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

An educated cop trying to bust vendors on a state law is a pretty flimsy line to buy into... Hmmmm.

CaptainMax... since your the only reputable Canadian vendor here, what is your policy on shipping to CA & GA? I doubt very much, that a US or State law would affect us here in Canada. I would assume the responsibility would lay with the importer and not an out of country supplier.
Do you openly ship to those states?

BTW

"It is illegal to look at Psilocybe spores under a microscope in Georgia.
However, I believe you CAN marry your 12 yr old cousin...."

True.... but only if her pappy is finished with her!

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Re: Spores in Ga [Re: boxtop703]
    #762234 - 07/20/02 12:26 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

calm down boxtop. Did it ever occur to you that I may have personal experience ordering spores in CA or GA? So, I turn to you, you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I know that several vendors ship to these states. Even if you don't, I said that some might not. But if he had ordered from you, would you not have returned him his money? Even if you hadn't as I said in my post it's only ten bucks, maybe even only eight from you. So, what part of my advice was wrong? Now he doesn't have to waste his time with you, thanks for chiming in. Others will ship to him, perhaps regardless of what they may say in public forums.

This guy is recommending you break the law.

Oh, and sorry for recomending that he break the law. But here's a real big surprise for you honkey:

I RECOMEND THAT PEOPLE GROW SHROOMS EVERYDAY. I HELP THEM WITH AS MUCH ADVICE AS I CAN. If it is not uncool of me to help people with cultivation issues, why can I not advise him on how to obtain spores in GA? Cultivation is OK, in fact encouraged, but purchasing neccessary but illegal spores is discouraged? WTF?

If you just wanted to cover your ass legaly, you could have done so in a less hostile manner.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Spores in Ga [Re: Shdwstr]
    #762385 - 07/20/02 01:57 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: Spores in Ga [Re: mycofile]
    #763745 - 07/21/02 02:38 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Edited by boxtop703 (07/21/02 06:25 AM)

Offlinesummitstealth
D-dog

Loc: EastCoast, USA
Re: Spores in Ga [Re: boxtop703]
    #764743 - 07/21/02 01:45 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Ok ok everything is cool, try contacting Hawkseye or get ahold of Thelittleguy im sure they well hook you up wih somthing of value.

Peace

--------------------
Sporeworks
Ralphster44's Spores
MicronFilter Disc
Hawkseye

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Spores in Ga [Re: summitstealth]
    #764776 - 07/21/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

summit,
The little guy is boxtop....and he just said he wouldn't send spores to California or Georgia....pay attention.

As far as anyone living in California or Georgia......my best advice to you is email a Vendor before you try ordering from them.

This thread is done!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules