Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7427943 -

Anonymous said:
I wish I had a webcam to make a "leave otd alone!" video...



I would pay good money to see that  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7427950 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
I wish I had a webcam to make a "leave otd alone!" video...



I would pay good money to see that  :lol:



Pay for a webcam and il do it. :uptosomething:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7427970 -

I would...but yer a surprizingly difficult person to track down IRL  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7427983 -

Anonymous said:
I would...but yer a surprizingly difficult person to track down IRL  :nonono:



How did you know that? thats odd, my family even has problems finding me :o

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7434754 -

Merkin, FecalDildo and Crystal G all engaging in feats of mass butt-piracy and stroking each others net ego's with fucking dumb videos.


Fucking drugged up cyber hippies,FTW!!1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7434781 -

I hate that Toiletduk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7434840 -

Sunny is a such a douchebag. Fuck him, and fuck mescaline!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7434852 -

Anonymous said:
Merkin, FecalDildo and Crystal G all engaging in feats of mass butt-piracy and stroking each others net ego's with fucking dumb videos.


Fucking drugged up cyber hippies,FTW!!1



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7434866 -

FecalDildo is an uptight butt hat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7434884 -

FecalDildo raped my OTD hole!
:bitch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7434897 -

Anonymous said:
FecalDildo raped my OTD hole!
:bitch:



Ahhhaahahahahahaha, where's the fucking waaaaaaaaaaambulence?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #7434937 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
FecalDildo raped my OTD hole!
:bitch:



Ahhhaahahahahahaha, where's the fucking waaaaaaaaaaambulence?!





It's not funny FecalDildo raped my OTD hole, and my will to share my true shroomy feelers in the OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7435552 -

If you are sharing your true feelings in OTD then you are a dumbass. Of course they are gonna pick on you. Go elsewhere for gentle handling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #7439126 -

fecaldildo annoys the crap out of me. he only ever makes postts about how retarded or how much he/otd hates other users, trying to divert attention away from how much of a faggot he is himself

i agree, btw, have you rated fecaldildo yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7441323 -

It sure sucks to be you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7441402 -

I hate them all with the fire of 10,000 suns. I wish I could brutally kill them all. Then, I'd go to a rave.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7441414 -

40oz?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7441581 -

I love all OTDers.

IT's the dirty stinky pubers I don't like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7441583 -

I love all OTDers.

IT's the dirty stinky pubers I don't like

-Barney the Dinosaur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OTD poster do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7441584 -

I love all OTDers.

IT's the dirty stinky pubers I don't like

-Optimus Prime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey pubers Anonymous 86 0 10/28/07 06:42 AM
by Anonymous
* wunbadmofo thread
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 783 30 08/04/09 08:58 PM
by Anonymous
* first time iv oxycontin use
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,042 40 03/25/08 11:40 PM
by Anonymous
* now that each Anony is assigned a number in each thread,
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 667 20 08/21/08 08:09 AM
by Anonymous
* rating rapings are ridiculous
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
Anonymous 7,148 248 08/08/09 11:45 AM
by Anonymous
* This is a bad idea
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,115 21 09/07/07 11:15 PM
by Anonymous
* The Doors
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,191 20 09/08/07 06:26 PM
by Anonymous
* The admins are all laughing at us!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,612 52 09/09/09 08:43 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,581 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.