Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Black people.
    #7408759 -

I had a revelation today; have you ever wondered why the ghetto is called an urban jungle?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7408763 -

because it's full of monkeys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7408796 -

:rimshot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7408798 -

Anonymous said:
I had a revelation today; have you ever wondered why the ghetto is called an urban jungle?



Randall?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7408803 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7408818 -

Whoever posted this is just a fucking pussy for not putting their real username on it and posting it in OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7408849 -

I'm not cool enough for OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7408853 -

Now you just gotta guess who I am :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7409145 -

Anonymous said:




hahaha! look at them all frowning! heh.. that humors me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7410354 -

Quote:
I had a revelation today; have you ever wondered why the ghetto is called an urban jungle?




Because many white people are racist? I don't think black people came up with "urban jungle" but I could be wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7410362 -

Anonymous said:
Quote:
I had a revelation today; have you ever wondered why the ghetto is called an urban jungle?




Because many white people are racist? I don't think black people came up with "urban jungle" but I could be wrong.



they smell like they did

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black people. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7410364 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
448 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.