Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
LNC
    #7402889 -



--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #7402894 -

is that a devil cacti?

i mean like why the horns, hes not a bull. he looks like a cacti

on a side note i might be able to make it to earth dance =)

i wanted to bring this hipster his pipe back


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7402920 -

I'm upset. :-(

:crankey:

Don't mind me...lol

I can bitch if I want! :lol:

:sigh:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7402953 -

i just thought the devil horns would give it a good touch.. I completely forgot that i drew this until i found it cleaning my room.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #7402998 -

i thought he was pissed cause he was hot.

that video inspired me that i am on the path to living my dream


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7403001 -

Apollyphelion said:
I'm upset. :-(

:crankey:

Don't mind me...lol

I can bitch if I want! :lol:

:sigh:



why are you mad?


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #7403005 -

What up. I'm stoned, trying to improve my kif collection :bongload:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #7403038 -

danlennon3 said:
i just thought the devil horns would give it a good touch.. I completely forgot that i drew this until i found it cleaning my room.



I wish the pictures I drew would clean my room.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7403039 -

I'm stoned and I have a cold. =( *sniffle*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #7403042 -

danlennon3 said:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7403044 -

finding this is inspiring me to draw more stuff... I dont draw. but i love native american, meso-american and south american art. So one day soon i shall draw some nice pictures.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Rustifer]
    #7403046 -

Yeah I'm sick too. stuffy nose and a cough :sad:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7403047 -

anyone have any tips on staying awake?

I usually dont go to bed until 5 am, but for some reason I am assed-out tired. Coffee isnt doing the trick for some reason, and I got no access to any uppers...
Im nodding out worse than a junkie at a cat stevens concert.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7403049 -

YawningAnus said:
danlennon3 said:
i just thought the devil horns would give it a good touch.. I completely forgot that i drew this until i found it cleaning my room.



I wish the pictures I drew would clean my room.



:laugh: woops


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7403056 -

Im trippin on DMT so i decided to let the drawing do my cleaning:)


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7403058 -

i hate homework :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7403060 -

The_Ghost said:
danlennon3 said:








Quoting this because this steals the thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HybridFlash]
    #7403069 -

is that a tattoo on someones hairy, pimple infested ass cheek?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7403073 -

YawningAnus said:
danlennon3 said:
i just thought the devil horns would give it a good touch.. I completely forgot that i drew this until i found it cleaning my room.



I wish the pictures I drew would clean my room.



Agreed.

i wish the pictures i drew did allot of things for me.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7403079 -

also.. i haven't done dishes in like a month.. so i've just been grabbing old gatorade bottles out of the recycling bin to use for water.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
TYL3R 15,936 272 05/05/06 06:41 AM
by eris
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Microcosmatrix 6,847 149 06/08/06 05:02 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 all )
king_cobra 3,617 54 09/17/06 06:24 AM
by Banez
* Whoah wheres the LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Daytripper420 24,671 556 10/14/05 05:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Banez 24,320 552 10/02/05 06:56 AM
by Cowgold
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
THE KRAT BARON 17,700 375 10/09/05 06:51 AM
by FL_accciD
* WHere are you LNC bitches at?!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
blissedout 16,570 287 04/03/16 10:04 PM
by Wheat farmer
* LNC a little early
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Stonerguy 8,145 152 11/22/05 05:30 AM
by emptywisdom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,727 topic views. 6 members, 233 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.