Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off
    #7401035 -

because they can still see the user names of all the people that post in here, and there is some funny shit being posted. :lol:

Bestiality rocks, but only chicks v. animals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7401041 -

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7401050 -

was that a yesnod on the mods laughing, or bestiality rocking? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7401062 -

lol i just noticed that ythan added the "reply to" feature in here, but it's absolutely useless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7401089 -

it will tell you which post replies to which post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7401113 -

:banghead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7401271 -

Anonymous said:
because they can still see the user names of all the people that post in here, and there is some funny shit being posted. :lol:




Moderators cannot see who is posting.  Only admins can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7401282 -

well then i bet the admins are laughing. What now biatch?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7401754 -

haha ythan knows i made a fleshlight.. not that hed care :rofl::rotfl::dielaughing::rofl2::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7404752 -

oh shit..... i hadnt thought of this possibility.... damnit. now im not liking this new forum so much.... ive said some REALLY embarassing shit... :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bet the moderators are laughing their asses off [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7405137 -

Mods can't see names and admin's are too busy to care who is who. There was a bug that allowed mods to figure out who was who the first day or two, but Ythan fixed it...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
457 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.