Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
LNC-So I'm going thru this...
    #7324055 -

I'm going thru this like figurin everything out in my life. Ya know like the basics, what I want to do who will still be in my life 10 years from now, how I will veiw things, and what really matters.....and to tell u what I have came up wit.....well nothing it's just driving me absolutely crazy.

So how is everyone doin tonight? Anything exciting going on?


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7324058 -

i bought new drawers for my closet
and i germinated a few beans

also i'm heating up some pizza rolls haha


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7324060 -

dude... i want some pizza rolls!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7324062 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
dude... i want some pizza rolls!



i got the combination kind along with a bag of the original pepperoni

mmmmmmmm


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7324069 -

fuck man. i've been fighting the munchies for like 2 hours now. it would definitely be a losing battle if it weren't for the fact that there's like no munchielicious food in my house. however... there is some popcorn. gah.. but i just took a sleeping pill and i'll be out in 30.

but i'm hungry now! fuck. i live a hard life!

i kid, my life is quite pleasant and privileged. but i still have a problem.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7324071 -

I want some pizza rolls too.


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7324079 -

he totally should share with us.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7324085 -

goddamnit. fuck it. i'm going to pop a bag of popcorn and watch some futurama till i pass out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7324094 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
he totally should share with us.



i would
honestly

but when you've got the munchies
nothing is better than a bag of Hot Munchies

minus the pretzels

they are partyfouls


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7324096 -

He totally should. :smile:

How have u been TRB>?? Havent heard from ya for awhile, dont be shy drop me a pm every now and again. I'd like to hear one of ur stories again :smile:


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7324105 -

I wish I had the munchies. U dont like pretzals thats my fav out of the mix :smile:


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7324113 -

fantasylndvictm said:
I wish I had the munchies. U dont like pretzals thats my fav out of the mix :smile:



pretzels really make my mouth dry
and when i already have cotton mouth, they really don't seem to help the cause much haha

i like the cheez its and the hot cheetos the most


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7324165 -

I see ur point but the other that u mentioned makes my mouth dry also. Lemonheads are the ultimate cottonmouth killer they are great...


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7324168 -

fantasylndvictm said:
I see ur point but the other that u mentioned makes my mouth dry also. Lemonheads are the ultimate cottonmouth killer they are great...



i came to realize that so is milk


weird haha


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7324246 -

damn, i didnt even realize there was an LNC thread tonight

pizza rolls sound delicious right now.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: Banez]
    #7324259 -

and 6 of them only take 55 seconds in the microwave



thanks Pizza Roll
you're the best :awesome:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7324261 -

im all out of weed now :sad:

i might be fresh out of luck until the 1st


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: Banez]
    #7324322 -

I :heart: Beerfest.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: Banez]
    #7324331 -

Blockbuster sent me this email saying they were "updating" the mailer plans.
I have to pay $16.99 instead of $9.99, in order to keep my current plan??!!!
Some update.... Fucking Cash Cock Sucking Bastards!


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-So I'm going thru this... [Re: Great Scott]
    #7324336 -

fuck blockbuster.. the only thing they are good for is video game rentals.. anything else i just torrent these days.. fuck paying rediculous prices for movies.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* These yogurt pretzels...
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,736 23 09/10/08 03:26 PM
by Prisoner#1
* LNC--- firing it up early tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 6,398 92 02/23/07 03:25 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* LNC... pub version.
( 1 2 all )
Banez 1,873 32 12/29/06 05:30 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* i have nothing to drink and i have bad cottonmouth
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,839 26 09/07/08 08:06 PM
by Jadian
* FriDaY's LnC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Banez 33,430 386 10/08/05 04:21 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* OFFICIAL LNC - roll call now online
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
World Spirit 18,520 297 10/16/05 04:09 AM
by Todcasil
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
THE KRAT BARON 21,247 413 08/06/05 05:37 AM
by blissedout
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
KaptKid 14,175 264 07/16/06 05:36 AM
by Dobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,078 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.