Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #7267079 -

Yeah man. Fall Out Boys FTW.  :yesnod:


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: robbyberto]
    #7267097 -

robbyberto said:
Yeah man. Fall Out Boys FTW.  :yesnod:



Gross, fuck that too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7267109 -

ApJunkie said:
robbyberto said:
Yeah man. Fall Out Boys FTW.  :yesnod:



Gross, fuck that too.




--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7267115 -

Now we need another 4 pages saying how much they sucks. At least they aren't as offensive as nickle back fall out boy just got the old fashioned suckyness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Sunny]
    #7267117 -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>&lt;/object>


--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: buckwheat]
    #7267136 -

it's amazing to think these people criticizing Nickleback are the same people who love:

sphongle...

Lyrics to DMT :

dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt...divine moments now, divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7267152 -

i dont love sphongle. and ive only listened to it while tripping.

if i listened to nickelback tripping im sure id find him less annoying.

seems like tripping seems to enhance anything.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7267166 -

Afroshroomerican said:
it's amazing to think these people criticizing Nickleback are the same people who love:

sphongle...

Lyrics to DMT :

dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt...divine moments now, divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'



I dare you to find a post where I've said I even slightly enjoy shpongle.

If you can do it I'll give you a dollar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7267170 -

I don't listen to Sphongle.


--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7267172 -

I dare you to find a post where I said YOU in particular.


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Banez]
    #7267181 -

Banez said:
if i listened to nickelback tripping im sure id find him less annoying.




You'd probably claw your ears off.


--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7267195 -

Afroshroomerican said:
I dare you to find a post where I said YOU in particular.




Afroshroomerican said:
it's amazing to think these people criticizing Nickleback are the same people who love:

sphongle...




Regardless I like Shpongle. Obviously if you had half a brain you would realize that those "Lyrics" aren't meant to be coherent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: buckwheat]
    #7267227 -

Every performance I've seen of theirs is just as obscure and random as those lyrics.

So with that in mind--I THINK the band is trite.

This musical elitism is nonseical period. I thought it was funny at first, but now your all chiding him for his tastes.

Tons of people think Sphongle is shitty; moreso than Nickleback--if that's because we fail to see the "divinity" in over-synthesized music then so be it :snowman:


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7267239 -

I know what your saying. Still i think they are pretty good i don't even like that genre of electronica.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7267240 -

Afroshroomerican said:
Every performance I've seen of theirs is just as obscure and random as those lyrics.

So with that in mind--I THINK the band is trite.

This musical elitism is nonseical period. I thought it was funny at first, but now your all chiding him for his tastes.

Tons of people think Sphongle is shitty; moreso than Nickleback--if that's because we fail to see the "divinity" in over-synthesized music then so be it :snowman:



By pointing out that someone else has poor taste in music, doesn't excuse another individual for being guilty of the crime.


--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Sunny]
    #7267251 -

Define "poor music tastes"unambiguously plz.


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7267296 -

Ok, if you like Nickelback, you have poor taste in music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: idiotek]
    #7267314 -

If you like (insert band you don't like here) you have poor taste in music.:rolleyes:

I'm so fuckin bored :/ 


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Edited by Afroshroomerican (08/06/07 06:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: idiotek]
    #7267410 -

1d10t3k said:
Ok, if you like Nickelback, you have poor taste in music.



That's pretty much the bottom-line.


We should start a foundation to help the musically retarded.


--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I <3 NickelBack [Re: ZippoZ]
    #7267435 -

I hate having to hear that latest single of theirs on the radio just because it's a tribute to Dimebag Darrel. If I were Dimebag, I'd rise from the grave just to choke Chad Kroeger to death for using my music like that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This chick at my work has a nickelback tattoo on her back
( 1 2 3 all )
I_was_the_walrus 4,265 46 11/27/11 07:58 PM
by countchocula420
* Fucking Nickelback
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CherryBomM 7,091 83 12/20/08 03:14 PM
by ReverseOsmosis
* Scientific evidence that Nickelback sucks.
( 1 2 all )
Viveka 4,073 33 04/08/04 08:06 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Why do people hate Nickelback so much?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Horsewithnoname 7,377 71 10/20/13 02:49 PM
by hidenseek1
* Alright fine, I'm saying it... I like Nickelback...
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 3,205 52 02/12/12 01:37 PM
by wildchild68
* who else here hates nickelback?
( 1 2 3 all )
MycoGlowFlow 5,235 50 06/25/08 08:40 PM
by indica
* How to make Nickelback better FeedingMyDreams 369 7 01/08/10 03:31 PM
by zorbman
* Nickelback songs ToTheSummit 988 6 09/11/07 06:53 PM
by D4NK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,387 topic views. 3 members, 142 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.