Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Interpol vs. Muse
    #7249923 -

I've had this discussion before, but now I'm gonna make it a poll. The problem is I really like Interpol, more than Muse, but I hear Muse is phenomenal live. They are playing at the same time at Lollapalooza so I'm still trying to figure out which one I'm gonna watch. So... which would you see live?
Muse or Interpol (or STAL)?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/02/07 12:24 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interpol vs. Muse [Re: jewunit]
    #7249987 -

MUSE owns Interpol and they're a top two band live in my opinion.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interpol vs. Muse [Re: jewunit]
    #7250013 -

i don't know about live, but interpol definitely has better records. muse has some good music, but i just can't get over how badly that last one sucked. it's so awful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interpol vs. Muse [Re: jewunit]
    #7250317 -

STAL because both bands blow huge Ian Curtis balls.


--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 2,555 43 06/18/07 12:26 AM
by jewunit
* Lollapalooza crazy__diamond 910 7 07/17/07 03:18 PM
by crazy__diamond
* Bluelight "seized by interpol"? DadeMurphy 1,630 17 04/08/08 01:14 AM
by fear.loathingSF
* MUSE makes me horny yogabunnyM 526 8 12/29/09 08:45 AM
by Dynoo
* I missed The Cure, Mogwai, Interpol TinTree 695 4 08/16/04 02:31 PM
by abhi
* GTA V PS4 Not Responding 337 8 03/03/18 08:51 AM
by NOUS333
* Lollapalooza was pretty awesome
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 2,871 30 08/05/08 07:06 PM
by Tri High
* Who is going to LOLLAPALOOZA 2010 Chicago
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomJew23 1,894 24 08/09/10 02:42 PM
by robbyberto

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
865 topic views. 6 members, 5 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 21 queries.