Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
EL EN CEE (Thursday edition)
    #7199561 -

We can start out with a nice felix the housecat mix (still uploading)...

Move on to some graphic design and more heineken keg cans.

WTF is everbody doing?


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: ilus]
    #7199566 -

drinking a bottle of white...from the bottle...pissing on some gd albums...straight up


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: ilus]
    #7199589 -

Well it is kinda really early for LNC but maybe it's late where u are. It's only 10 here.

Well I'ma be smoking a blunt here in a minute. Anybody want to join me? Light it up if u got it :laugh:

Is that the remix wit a bit of the Doors at the begining??


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7199652 -

what's up?
sparkity spark

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) *DELETED* [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7199653 -

Post deleted by illustrain

Reason for deletion: bah - upload didn't work



--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: ilus]
    #7199661 -

awsome I'll check it out just post it up when it's done we got all night as i asume ur an insomniac also.

Hendostan-u smokin wit me tonight?? awsome what u smokin blunt,bowl,joint??


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7199669 -

Yeah, fo sure. LNC for me is when I get home, quit doing day shit - and start working on personal projects jamming out. woo. insomniacs unite.

I wish I had some bud. Its in the works... called fucking 10 people and its dry as fuck here. Usually don't have a problem - really weird. Oh well, something might pull through at the last second. Bleh.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7199676 -

some bowls on top of a muscle relaxer buzz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: ilus]
    #7199685 -

Yea I know what u mean. Where I'm livin right now the weed sucks and its harder to come by and way more exspensive. I hate it I can't wait to go back down to South Carolina for that reason mainly.


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: Hendostan]
    #7199706 -

muscle relaxers are nice
what kind??


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7199722 -

Good evening everybody. I've got an abundance of alcohol so drinks are on me tonight. :wink: :cheers: I'd like to sit down and play a few hands of poker but thats probably not the best idea because I plan on getting pretty tanked tonight and will undoubtedly just be throwing money away. Whats on your plate this evening?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: ilus]
    #7199726 -

i think i may smoke a little tonight, the band isn't practicing, so i have a little free time.

also, i am looking for some more feedback on the song i posted. "Boom Goes the Gun"


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: Syle]
    #7199736 -

Hah, seems like the night for muscle relaxers... got a bunch of flexeril here on top of some hydrocodones. I wish I could get some smokeables though. fuckin eh!


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7199745 -

Heyy mattz how u doing havent talked to u for a min. I wish I had some beer. I'm just smoking tonight though....what about u??

I want to hear Boom goes the gun...u got a link??


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: ilus]
    #7199750 -

yeah
http://www.myspace.com/brahmaart

should be the first one that plays


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: Syle]
    #7199766 -

I only see floor 6 when america, our cosmic dance, as dirt covers my E..., and phantoms 02


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: ilus]
    #7199770 -

Floor 6 is the one

i changed the title when it was on myspace. there is a downloadable version in the PUB here, just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the interest!


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7199772 -

Not too bad at all. I seen the comment you left me on myspace the other day. Haven't had a chance to get back to you though. Sorry about that. As for how I've been doing, not too bad at all. I hope you can say the same for yourself. :laugh: I'll be around in the chat room tonight. More so after my brother turns off his PS3 and goes to bed. That fucking thing has been hogging the bandwith all night long. Whats weird is he's not even playing online, even when it's just on and he's playing a regular game it lags the net for some reason. No clue whats up with that but it's royally pissing me off. :crankey: :lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7199878 -

I just got home from watching my local Winnipeg Blue Bombers beat the evil Montreal Alouettes, and now I'm going to Burn a CD and boke a smowl and listen to it on headphones and go to sleep.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EL EN CEE (Thursday edition) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7199895 -

Yea I feel ya that would suck. Well good to hear u've been doing good same here just really bored most the time.


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A?orando el Mar In(di)go 501 1 01/09/06 12:28 PM
by In(di)go
* El en cee!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
HappyTrippin 5,308 124 02/25/09 05:13 AM
by rodfarva
* For too long the World has slept on Cee Lo Green, the Atlanta born Soul Machine! Statisticons_win 371 6 04/17/09 08:30 PM
by Dickhead
* Give us your drunks, pot heads and insomniacs. (LNC)
( 1 2 3 all )
NobodyCares 4,083 49 10/16/06 02:13 AM
by eris
* MTV edit of Weezer song "we are all on drugs"? soma_victim 951 16 10/26/05 10:49 PM
by ricyjo
* Need a free audio editing program (that saves the files too) World Spirit 1,295 18 12/13/05 09:14 PM
by Simisu
* El paso notapillow 915 10 10/15/06 10:28 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Hunter Thompsons Ashes mixed w/ fireworks en route to woody creek C20H25N3O 1,177 3 08/20/05 12:12 AM
by MushmanTheManic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,806 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.