Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cannabis Contaminates
    #7165833 -

Hey people

I've found 2 new contaminate in cannabis found from different dealers with different type of cannabis strains but with the same contaminate result. I'm not sure if this is the rite web page for informing people about this issue of possible health risks and I'm also I'm not a scientist and have not the equipment of finding out what this contaminate is but I know one was sugar water to bulk it up found to be quite common for a while but I haven't seen that one around for a while, if you taste it its sweet and smells like yogot...

but there is this new contaminate found recently, this cannabis contaminate but dose not burn in to white ash but into a charcoal black hard ash substrate, I don't smoke cigarettes I just smoke pure cannabis or bowls so I noticed this, when smoked in a pipe it dose not burn in to white ash but the black ash bubbles like something molten and can bubble and bubble and dose not burn and still be black hard charcoal ash when cool, when the ash is left in a ashtray for an hour or so it turns in to this thick tar charcoal black ink tar sticky stuff just like a finger print ink. So what every this chemical is it attracts water to it like its a sponge, the black ash or tar when wet sticky also burns the toung alot when touched to it. also it makes a more then useal crackaling sound when smoking. on one batch of cannabis this contanimate stuff wasnt in all of the buds but mabey 60% probaly for taste so people wouldnt notic it, the contaminated cannabis looks wet and dark.

update: ive found another one, it looks like a piece of white polystiring cup but it is not, it disolves in water and is very very britil like the chalky bit of a dry white cuttel fish for parrots

I can send samples of the black ash for analasis if anyone know where or who to send it to

my theory for the black ash was at 1st too much cannabis fertilizer merical grow stuff what explained for the buring but I dont think it is that now when I see it draws water to it like moistur absorber

please we must put a STOP to this all NOW

Please if you have any Theorys please help...

Thanks again


--------------------
Allan Kardec -(EN) The Spirits Book .PDF
- - - - - - D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d- - - - - - - -
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7293403/an/0/page/1

Edited by alchino23 (07/12/07 11:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: alchino23]
    #7165864 -

:puppet:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7165956 -

The bubbling stuff sounds like chronic (weed with coke pasted to it).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: alchino23]
    #7166032 -

or its just shitty UK weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: Atheist]
    #7166060 -

SpicyTunaRoll said:
or its just shitty UK weed



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: djcube]
    #7166074 -

The green buds dose not bubble, its the black dark ash it leaves behind that bubble when it gets red hot, then when cool it goses black then, if u burn it again in a pipe like smoking it the black ash bubbles again when red hot but very very very slowly burns out the actual mass of the ash, normal buds burn in to white fluffy ash. its not coke becouse it costs too much money, there aim is to make as money as possible


--------------------
Allan Kardec -(EN) The Spirits Book .PDF
- - - - - - D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d- - - - - - - -
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7293403/an/0/page/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: Atheist]
    #7166093 -

I dont think its from uk, I think its from amsterdam like the glass silicone beads contam that was goin about recently that was from amsterdam. some uk weed it very nice but alot of crap in the last 1 1/2 years


--------------------
Allan Kardec -(EN) The Spirits Book .PDF
- - - - - - D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d- - - - - - - -
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7293403/an/0/page/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: alchino23]
    #7166294 -

A while ago, there was skunk with powdered glass in it, but I think that disappeared at the same time as the sand-filled stuff did.

If you post photos, I might be able to identify what the contaminate is, since both of these seem pretty unlikely.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7166381 -

The picture is only goin to show very black ash like charcole so pics not goin to do good, ive got a sample I could send to a lab somewhere. I know %100 its not sand or glass, ive always eaten a littel bud from every draw I buy before I smoke to test for resin on the front teeth to see how much resin sticks to the tooth, Thats how I always spot the contams, this black contame dose not taste like anything when eating it when green bud, but when its black ash it burns the toung very much like acidity. there must be some type of lab that would test theses things for the public and study resons? mabey someone mite know?  :gethigh:


--------------------
Allan Kardec -(EN) The Spirits Book .PDF
- - - - - - D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d- - - - - - - -
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7293403/an/0/page/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is (THC / THC-A / CBD) attracted (bonds) to Activated Charcol Filters??? Zombi3 315 2 03/15/15 10:33 AM
by Zombi3
* Propane or Charcoal grilling?????
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 3,921 32 11/12/15 09:59 PM
by encryptor
* charcoal for hookah? edud 773 3 11/12/06 12:20 AM
by Chazzersize
* 8 out of 10 mentally ill patients are heavy cannabis users
( 1 2 3 all )
Amatoxin 8,802 47 07/21/09 07:49 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Mouth smoking Cannabis, for those who don't want to - or cannot - inhale into the lungs Quake3 3,536 7 11/30/06 03:52 PM
by Quake3
* Cannabis- Big Book of Buds (Updated with more ebooks)
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 15,308 26 12/02/08 04:49 AM
by Belladonio
* Patient Died During Cannabis Drug Trial... Original 1,089 3 12/22/05 08:26 AM
by DNKYD
* I am not going to the cannabis cup Nov. 19-23 in Amsterdam.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 7,590 48 11/07/06 01:16 PM
by cybrbeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,165 topic views. 6 members, 46 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.