Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
LNC - wtf
    #7117824 -

Seriously though, where the fuck is LNC? Maybe I'm drunk and can't find it but in case I'm not, here one is.

Anyways, I've been out celebrating my friend's birthday so now I'm drunk. I'm debating whether or not I should call up one of my ex's for a booty call. Right now I'm thinking yes but I'm thinking I'll regret it tomorrow. How's everyone else doin?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7117839 -

doing well.. getting tired, its 5am here.. im planning on making it to about 9am then going to bed. hopefully that plan works out.

and there is no LNC yet tonight.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Banez]
    #7117869 -

Good luck man. I'm gonna go crash right about now. I gotta get up early tomorrow to go to wyoming to buy fireworks


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7117870 -

yeah im sure ill pass out here soon.. see ya tomorrow evening.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Banez]
    #7117885 -

I know verybody is tuckedin bed cuz maybe they have to work tomorrow.... NOT.......    every body knows that shroomery dudes gots no jobz:bouncysmoke:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: mytymyc]
    #7117888 -

We get tomorro off for Canada day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #7117892 -

i have two jobs. one of them just hasn't fucking put me on the schedule for the past 3 weeks because it's overstaffed. i need to find a different second job, but it's a bit late in the summer for that. so instead i just stay up until dawn, sleep the morning and early afternoon away.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7117894 -

Well, you could join my cult. Become an Awesumerian.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #7117895 -

Right on Is that like your 4th of july?:confused:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7117898 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i have two jobs. one of them just hasn't fucking put me on the schedule for the past 3 weeks because it's overstaffed. i need to find a different second job, but it's a bit late in the summer for that. so instead i just stay up until dawn, sleep the morning and early afternoon away.


Let me quess is that a restaurant that hasnt put you on the schedule?


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: mytymyc]
    #7117899 -

no, i just have sundays and mondays off.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: mytymyc]
    #7117902 -

It's technically the banquet section of an inn. both of my jobs are serving positions with food.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Banez]
    #7117903 -

Cool what type of work do you do?


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: mytymyc]
    #7117911 -

manage a call center.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Banez]
    #7117922 -

I thought you said you were part of the military?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7117924 -

Nice Im lookin for work in the biz myself, until recently i was working as a loan officer, the money was really good but it is really cutthroat and crooked, I got tired of that shit and besides its not good for my Karma lol you know do unto others etc, yada yada yada, So If anybody knows any Good places to work in Sacramento restaurant wise... clue me in


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Banez]
    #7117928 -

Tell your employess quit callin my house, :grin: just kidding I used to sell newspapers for an outfit called Telesales  back in the day in phoenix  cake job and good money but It made me fat sittin on my ass all day:tongue:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7117937 -

What a late LNC. Damn, I could use some food righta bout now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #7117938 -

i was. im not any more.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - wtf [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #7117941 -

I just ate the best cantalope in the world!!! dam that was so sweet:thumbup:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC WTF has it been
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Stonerguy 4,699 90 12/10/05 02:07 AM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,984 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
TYL3R 5,859 134 09/02/05 03:42 AM
by ShroomingNJ
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,663 265 12/10/13 10:09 PM
by thoughts
* LNC mo fuckas
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
thegatewaydrug 26,198 540 08/11/05 07:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* LNC Whats it called Thor's Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
KristiMidocean 16,299 304 08/12/05 05:27 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
KristiMidocean 9,814 235 01/11/06 04:56 AM
by blueferret
* TUESDAY LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Bi0TeK 11,237 171 10/26/05 02:58 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,261 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.