Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
200 Motels
    #7104755 -

frank zappa <----awesome

anyone know where i can find this movie

check out the trailer on youtube

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 200 Motels [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7104771 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 200 Motels [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7105345 -

First time I came across "200 Motels" was in 1991. I had a head full of acid when I watched it and had to see it again when sober just to be sure I had really seen that. The soundtrack is pretty good also, but better if you've seen the movie.

Heres a funny bit of dialogue from it:
Quote:
Sign first...in blood.

Fuck you! Who do you think you are, the devil or something?

I am known by many names.

You probably got some more weird names for yourself. But I'll tell you one thing you definately ain't never gonna be called and thats the devil, because you ain't the devil!

Oh, I'm not?

You bet your sweet ass your not! The fucking devils got an English accent!







--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Devil's Rejects Soundtrack TheDudeAbides 1,017 7 10/21/05 03:01 PM
by NickSoapdish
* Official Shroomery Halloween Soundtrack!!! MrBump 1,215 11 10/12/17 04:51 AM
by JonBongGroovy
* The Devils Rejects Irradiated_Feces 560 6 09/07/05 12:36 PM
by diabla
* fav soundtracks
( 1 2 all )
relativexistance 3,532 31 09/19/04 12:40 AM
by GnuBobo
* Bad experiences at a Motel 6?
( 1 2 all )
timelapses 1,697 26 03/28/11 09:31 PM
by timelapses
* Best movie soundtracks indica 1,403 19 06/05/12 11:35 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Rare horror movie soundtracks LearyfanS 2,749 17 11/19/02 08:23 PM
by Learyfan
* Stoned Soundtracks!! zoid 482 4 02/18/09 03:00 AM
by Nexion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
343 topic views. 3 members, 205 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.