Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties!
    #7077928 -

Like seriously, everyone is doing it...  This show has got me addicted, and I haven't even touched them titties yet.  Fuck.  I have a bullet and everything, but no titties.
:frown:

Just finishing the second dvd of season one.  This show is great!


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: Helge]
    #7077970 -

I am a big OZ fan too. Is their only 3 seasons?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: drSE]
    #7077988 -

Im not sure, I just started the first season today... It is amazing. Im addicted.


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! *DELETED* [Re: Helge]
    #7078089 -

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #7078127 -

lol... Watch the tv series OZ... It is about a prison.. Drugs, mainly smack is aka titties. Everyone in the prison is doing it, snorting the shit left and right.


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #7078171 -

It ran 6 seasons.

And for my money, there isn't another TV series out there that has a faster paced story line.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: Helge]
    #7078326 -

Pure genius.

And judging by today's programing (especially that network shit), it's safe to say they don't make em' like they used to.

Even HBO's going to be hard pressed to ever top OZ.

It's so sad most producers won't invest money in multiple characters anymore. I mean, it's well-developed characters who can actually act and with whom you can relate to that really make a show great...


--------------------
"Something else I'm getting tired of in this country is all this stupid talk I have to listen to about children. That's all you hear about anymore, children: 'Help the children, save the children, protect the children.' You know what I say? Fuck the children!"

-George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: Helge]
    #7078409 -

Apparently there are extended versions of certain episodes, so that sort of kills the point of my watching the series on YouTube


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: ShroomGoddess]
    #7078725 -

Quote:
Even HBO's going to be hard pressed to ever top OZ.



Ah, but they have. As good as Oz was, The Wire is better. Much better. Hands down the best show ever aired on TV.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of Season Four of The Wire on DVD (still no word on when that might be) and also for the start of their final season (five) sometime later this year.

I've only seen the first season of OZ, and I thought it was really good. Some clumsy writing here and there, and some crappy acting from one or two characters, but very little of either overall. I liked the show a lot. I've heard from others that subsequent seasons weren't as good, but I can't say that myself until I've seen the rest of them.



Phred


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: Phred]
    #7078745 -

hey, you mind helping me test the arcade feature for ythan?

ill shoot u a random arcade challenge.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been watching OZ lately.... And DAMN, I want some titties! [Re: Phred]
    #7078751 -

I have watched most of oz except for season 6. I have season 2,4 and 5 on dvd. Their relitively expensive anywhere from 40 something to 80 something bucks. But all of them are atleast 8 hours worth of episodes. I got one of the seasons that has 16 hours worth of episodes. I guess that season ran longer.


I love that show, I showed it to my girlfriend and she got hooked on it also. The show is really good the story line though starts to fall a bit short sometime after the prison riots . Not imediatly after but after.


And yeah the wire is a good show. It's funny almost every good show or movie that are shown atleast have or has had one of the characters from oz. I know on the wire I've atleast seen 4 of the characters from oz.

and the word your looking for is tits not titties.


--------------------
Big Rich Grillz......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* American Idol- who watches this show?
( 1 2 all )
Jellric 3,134 20 05/27/04 10:36 PM
by RunDMT
* Wizard of Oz / Dark Side of the Moon Anonymous 1,212 12 04/29/03 03:37 PM
by Learyfan
* titties for the pub joe666 847 6 04/08/04 01:55 PM
by Ripple
* Wizard of Oz dubbed over with Pink Floyd album shwowsh 1,658 16 09/08/03 07:17 PM
by Little Shroom
* Pussy and the Tittie Suckers mjshroomer 1,633 16 03/12/04 06:28 PM
by mabus
* Medical Marijuana saves a titty! ShroomFan 566 3 10/15/05 10:34 PM
by Blek
* aich titty pee debianlinux 444 2 10/12/05 06:29 PM
by shirley knott
* The Naked Woman thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 541 542 )
bf6 2,422,210 10,835 06/30/12 01:28 AM
by Asante

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
591 topic views. 9 members, 12 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.