Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks...
    #6935970 -

You all know what I'm talking about.  Sometimes, you are in a zone with the ladies and it seems like it is impossible to not get ass.  You go out at night, and the ladies are paying attention from the second you walk in the door.  It seems like everything that comes out of your mouth is accepted with a smile and wet panties.  One after another, they just keep coming...

Then all of a sudden...nothing.  Dead.  For months even.  No one is looking your way and you seem to fuck up every opportunity that presents itself.  You spend all your time wondering what the hell you are doing differently, but just can't seem to figure it out.

What is that?  Why does it come in streaks?  It's rarely ever sporadic.  It's either hot as fire or cold as vasoline.  :justdontknow:


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6935975 -

You are just getting ugly.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks... [Re: budmanman]
    #6935993 -

I wish it was just about looks. Some of my best looking friends are the biggest no-pussy-getting fools you were ever meet. I think it has more to do with confidence and attitude. I think one good experience snowballs into another, and before you know it, you're in the middle of a hot streak.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6936051 -

man, u think too much to the point of sounding desperate...just don't give a fuck & chances u may get a fuck, if not, then U r now unattractive...females like males also tend to go for better genes, if u really wanna get attention, try the women 's prison/ some third world country where the skin color is different...or walk/be seen naked in public


--------------------
Heaveno...CU CU CU CU CU in the Highway...Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks... [Re: niCCa]
    #6936072 -

I'm actually in the middle of a fairly hot streak right now, thanks for your scattered input though. I'm not looking for advice like some people on here. If you haven't noticed, I've never once asked for advice on how to interract with the opposite sex (except for maybe my crazy ex). It boils down to one word everytime: confidence. I was just thinking about the phenomenon of the streak. I find it fascinating, because every guy I know can relate.

I guess it boils down to confidence too. Sometimes, you just don't feel like yourself and women can tell.

And I know I'm an average looking guy. I know this to be true. I rely on my charm and brains to drop the panties. It's all about finding your strengths. I hope you have an abnormally large cock because you have the grammar of a 2nd grader.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6936140 -

i stupid,me ugly,me minidick but i getting females alla time,,,yea\m/...enjoy coz me getting good good BJ babe now...happy weekend!


--------------------
Heaveno...CU CU CU CU CU in the Highway...Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6936150 -

it's funny...cause for me...it's seems that my 'hot streaks' are when my libido's turned off

apparently when I'm in one of my horndog sorta moods - I lay it on entirely too think, and I tend to try just way too hard (which, obviously, is an incredible turn off for women) the only time I ever seem to have any luck with the opposite sex is the times when I'm off my game and I'm not even trying to charm em

which leads to an entirely different sort of problem:

cause I'll be doing my own thing one minute, catch somebody's eyes, eventually catch on to the fact that they're being entirely too responsive towards me, start flirting back a little myself, and somehow or another deflect whatever might've been about to happen when I actually start working to make something happen myself

it's like women are attracted to me when I ignore em, and turned off when I'm into em







it's a no win situation  :nonono:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mystery of Hot/Cold Streaks... [Re: Muppet]
    #6936767 -

hahah, i am the master of overthinking, but i am quite confident, and have had such crazy shit happen in life that i take all this now as just a big reward and chance for good things, you know, like its all great in a way, and that the downs are small downs compared to before, but the ups can be just as good, maybe not the same as before when i would have massive swings

but yes im not asking for advice here, if anything i offer mine, but i always listen to what others have to say, like even when you tried to say something camacho, i did not say hey i dont need advice, cause i am open minded,

but in any case, i know what you mean, reality itself has streaks to it, things change, novelty, we have fluctuations within ourselves, who is to say reality itself doesn,t then other patterns and behaviors, attractiveness, love being "in the air"

tons and tons of factors, the complexity and wonder of the universe and the ethereal is amazing and i love it and just try to integrate and understand, it is part of einsteins description of his god, the love of the chaos and energy patterns


--------------------
,'~Þ

Edited by WildLASER (05/18/07 11:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite drink on a hot day?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Requiem 7,350 62 08/11/10 03:45 AM
by Phychotron
* Streaking Thead
( 1 2 all )
muse_sick 990 26 11/23/05 10:28 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Being wild....have a wild streak? MOTH 1,416 19 04/13/05 07:01 PM
by i_rage_against
* it's so hot gdman 480 10 08/29/04 08:56 PM
by gdman
* cold toast Vats of Blood 720 7 05/14/04 11:51 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Hot Tamales funkymonk 982 5 08/22/04 02:15 PM
by funkymonk
* Streaking at work! Cowgold 354 3 08/12/05 09:53 AM
by Cowgold
* Snake man in hot water over heat 2Experimental 1,259 2 11/10/04 11:33 PM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
492 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 320 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.