Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: Irdamage]
    #6866841 -

:congrats:


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6866851 -

DrCamacho89 said:
It starts with your self worth.



Man, I have a lot of issues when it comes to women.  I watched women manipulate my dad and take all of his money.  I watched my male friends get cheated on.  I watched women in my life lie to me and do whatever they could to pursue what they wanted (and they didn't care if they hurt other people).  I have been hurt by women and I've seen males that I care about get hurt by women.  I just DO NOT trust most females.

So, it's like a double whammy.  I don't think I'm good enough for the girls that I like and I don't want to get close to them because I don't want to get hurt. 

I intentionally go after girls that are ugly and with lackluster personalities because they are easy and I enjoy treating them like crap.  :shrug:  And you know what's scary....they like being treated like crap.  Because when you treat them well they get bored of you.

I think that I'm subconsciously getting women back for all of the shit I've seen them pull.  I guess that I'm a misogynist because of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: Irdamage]
    #6866862 -

You're absolutely right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6866872 -

Send her another message just to tell her how much of a loser you were for sending the first message--let her know that you realize you messed up. Maybe--just maybe--she'll think you're actually kinda cool and respond.

And keep the message brief and to the point.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: JunkFood]
    #6866881 -

no no no


he need to just drop it, forget about her, maybe down the road she'll pursue if shes interested...

more messages will add to the creepy effect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6866888 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: goobler]
    #6866895 -

goobler said:
more messages will add to the creepy effect



You're right. What he should do is do what I said if he ever sees her in person (speak to her)


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: JunkFood]
    #6866914 -

I was just re-reading this thread and I realize how utterly pathetic this all is.

I'm going to fuck a hideous girl tonight to make myself forget.  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6866918 -

Well, you figured it out. Reminds me so much of myself in College and the 2 years after. It wears on you, man. It's better to come to terms with why you're doing it rather than continue doing it and hurting your self esteem even more. There will come a time when you realize there are good women out there. The thing is an "ugly" girl can reject you just the same as a "good looking" one. However, the faux pleasure you get when you score with someone you think is on your level isn't helping much.

Don't listen to other people's problems with women including your father's. You are not your father, you are not your friends, so none of that should pertain to you.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6866945 -

Why don't you try going for a girl of a different ethnicity--like Indian or Middle Eastern :headbanger:


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6866946 -

judt because she is unattractive to you(at first) on the outside doesnt mean she isnt beautiful on the inside

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6866952 -

RandalFlagg said:
I was just re-reading this thread and I realize how utterly pathetic this all is.

I'm going to fuck a hideous girl tonight to make myself forget.  :yesnod:



I wondered why the paper bag stock rose 50 points today.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: jewunit]
    #6866962 -

:rimshot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: jewunit]
    #6866965 -

jewunit said:
RandalFlagg said:
I was just re-reading this thread and I realize how utterly pathetic this all is.

I'm going to fuck a hideous girl tonight to make myself forget.  :yesnod:



I wondered why the paper bag stock rose 50 points today.



are they at least butterfaces?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: TravILLer]
    #6866976 -

whats with all the puppets?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6866989 -

DrCamacho89 said:
Don't listen to other people's problems with women including your father's. You are not your father, you are not your friends, so none of that should pertain to you.



You have a point. It's hard to forget some of these things that I have seen though. From females I have seen horrifying instances of fickleness, selfishness, and manipulative behavior. I could tell you some stories that would make you recoil.

The only women that I really trust are my mom and my Grandma (who just died). Other than them there are maybe five or six that I know in real life who aren't complete wastes of skin. Some of the Shroomery girls are cool too.

You tell me not to think of my dad but I do. He died penniless because the women in his life took everything he had. I sat in the lawyer's office as his then girlfriend (who didn't work or do anything) bitched and moaned about how she wasn't going to get anything because his life insurance money was given to me and some of his wives. Every woman that he got involved in sat on her ass, didn't do anything, and mooched as much as was possible. Imagine seeing shit like that as you grow up? It makes me want to vomit even thinking about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: TravILLer]
    #6866997 -

TravILLer said:
are they at least butterfaces?



Some are. Some are more than 100 pounds overweight though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6867007 -

ok ok I'll be your girlfriend, but just this once

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6867043 -

RandalFlagg said:
You have a point. It's hard to forget some of these things that I have seen though. From females I have seen horrifying instances of fickleness, selfishness, and manipulative behavior. I could tell you some stories that would make you recoil.





No, you couldn't. I've seen worse. Guaranteed. There are a lot of guys out there that do some shitty things too...including you and I. That doesn't mean we're bad. We know who we are and that we can treat those who deserve to be treated nicely with respect, and all others can fuck off.

Women can be manipulative, so you're manipulating them back. And that's okay! Don't get down on yourself because you're smarter than a large segment of the female population. It really is all a game, and the smartest and most adaptive get the riches. Are you scared of the way the world is so you choose to ignore it, or are you going to accept the world for what it is and find your place in it? Take lessons from the kind of women your father associated himself with and stay away from them. Simple as that. You can choose to not associate yourself with whomever you choose. But don't lump all women into that category. You're only setting yourself up for a lifetime of dissapointment.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Girls (taking the plunge) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6867211 -

RandalFlagg said:
Man, I have a lot of issues when it comes to women.  I watched women manipulate my dad and take all of his money.  I watched my male friends get cheated on.  I watched women in my life lie to me and do whatever they could to pursue what they wanted (and they didn't care if they hurt other people).  I have been hurt by women and I've seen males that I care about get hurt by women.  I just DO NOT trust most females.

So, it's like a double whammy.  I don't think I'm good enough for the girls that I like and I don't want to get close to them because I don't want to get hurt. 

I intentionally go after girls that are ugly and with lackluster personalities because they are easy and I enjoy treating them like crap.  :shrug:  And you know what's scary....they like being treated like crap.  Because when you treat them well they get bored of you.

I think that I'm subconsciously getting women back for all of the shit I've seen them pull.  I guess that I'm a misogynist because of this.



OK man, that's some fucked up shazbot right thur.  :nonono:
Until you stop blaming every woman you meet for perceived
past transgressions, you're probably not going to find yourself in a good relationship. 


You also said:
From females I have seen horrifying instances of fickleness, selfishness, and manipulative behavior. I could tell you some stories that would make you recoil.



Yea, and I could tell you plenty of stories about fickle, selfish, and manipulative behavior by guys too!  Now I'm not sayin' guys and gals are exactly the same, it does seem that in general we do behave a bit differently and that makes sense, given the underlying levels of various hormones between the sexes.  What I'm getting at here is that you need to chill out, learn to give everyone a clean slate, tabula rasa and all that good shit.  Also, if you're an ugly motherfucker, you may as well stop dreaming about them supermodels.  Find someone on your level, but don't go lowering yourself and your standards just so you can be an ass.

If you're dedicated and open, patient and discerning, you can find an honest partner who is fun to be around, and with whom you may share a myriad positive moments.  But only if you keep looking for it!  Let go of your preconceived notions, be tolerant with self-respect and respect for others.  Reciprocity.  And good luck...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone like myspace? Phobos 1,143 19 08/31/05 05:35 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Myspace is great.
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,928 33 11/03/15 04:18 AM
by indica
* Myspace!, FUck TheCow 896 7 09/08/05 01:23 PM
by TheCow
* myspace shroomers
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 2,296 30 03/04/05 11:30 AM
by BigNerd
* Myspace Whores! 40oz 1,224 13 06/16/05 11:29 PM
by 40oz
* myspace ShRooMHeAdJ 706 7 05/04/05 07:43 PM
by randomdude123456
* myspace.com LethalX5 392 2 06/02/05 02:42 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Yet another Myspace question LethalX5 563 1 08/31/05 11:28 AM
by LethalX5

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,587 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.