Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine?
    #6841831 -

I got a pack of like 30 yopo seeds for free in the mail today. I tried snorting some without mixing it with anything and it didn't do much. It didn't burn very bad like most people report. Then I tried smoking 3 of them. This method worked but it wasn't what I expected it to be like. I really don't feel like I'm ready for a full blown DMT experience, that's why I used a low dose. But still, I expected music to be greatly enhanced, I expected to get the giggles somewhat, and I expected to be amused and entertained by otherwise boring things. None of this happened. Instead I just had this odd negative feeling as if I was entering a very dark place that I wasn't suppose to go into. The experience was nothing even close to being like LSA, LSD, or mushrooms.

Is this normal?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine? [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6844065 -

snort like 5-8 seeds crushed up after you burn them in a pot and hear them crack and then peal off the coating. crush it all up and mix with 3 parts yopo and 1 part baking soda. good luck


--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine? [Re: mushiemountain]
    #6844125 -

mushiemountain said:
snort like 5-8 seeds crushed up after you burn them in a pot and hear them crack and then peal off the coating. crush it all up and mix with 3 parts yopo and 1 part baking soda. good luck



That answers no questions...

I did 4 seeds in a pipe once.

It was strange... I was feeling a shifting... Like starring but I was in some sort of delay.

I puked that night, not sure why... but it was like I was fading in and out of conciousness.. not like LSD at all.

Very organic feeling... Like darkness as you described, Almost evil, but more like priomordial. I wish I had like 8 or more to really give er to er.


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine? [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6844131 -

I could not get much from smoking them either. I couldn't talk myself into snorting them. But if you do it that way, you need to get yourself some edible lime and do a mixture.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine? [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6844149 -

UncleLuke said:
I got a pack of like 30 yopo seeds for free in the mail today. I tried snorting some without mixing it with anything and it didn't do much. It didn't burn very bad like most people report. Then I tried smoking 3 of them. This method worked but it wasn't what I expected it to be like. I really don't feel like I'm ready for a full blown DMT experience, that's why I used a low dose. But still, I expected music to be greatly enhanced, I expected to get the giggles somewhat, and I expected to be amused and entertained by otherwise boring things. None of this happened. Instead I just had this odd negative feeling as if I was entering a very dark place that I wasn't suppose to go into. The experience was nothing even close to being like LSA, LSD, or mushrooms.

Is this normal?




--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine? [Re: RandomHero]
    #6844163 -

alright dude...1st and most importantly in my opinion and this is just me..i think it is a waste of time, if you like to robo trip thats kinda what it makes you feel like. sorta like when you have the spins from dinking too much, but like way way too much. It always ends or begins with you puking your brains out. but here is what i did

i put the seeds in a frying pan, about 40-50, i put it on the stove on low and until they all popped (i scooped them out as the popped cuz some take longer than others), peeled off the shells, put them in a grinder. I weighed out the seeds and put 1/8 the weight of baking soda, you can use hydrated lime but i dunno pretty gnarly. then prepare to die, barf, then just kinda feel unpleasent or at least i did but you are deffinately trippin out i just couldnt do anything except lay on my bed and if i started moving at all even my legs or anything i would feel sick. but i dunno you have to try it so you can say you did it. sorry im wasted if it doesnt make sense


--------------------
Ultimately, martial art means honestly expressing yourself. It is easy for
me to put on a show, and be cocky so I can show you some really fancy
movement. But to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, and to
express myself honestly enough; that my friend is very hard to do." Bruce Lee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine? [Re: Drewski]
    #6844173 -

No I don't have to try this to say I did it

but If that's what you dig then good for you
Just don't communicate with luke :thumbup:


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does't Yopo feel like a Tryptamine? [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6844408 -

UncleLuke said:
I got a pack of like 30 yopo seeds for free in the mail today. I tried snorting some without mixing it with anything and it didn't do much. It didn't burn very bad like most people report. Then I tried smoking 3 of them. This method worked but it wasn't what I expected it to be like. I really don't feel like I'm ready for a full blown DMT experience, that's why I used a low dose. But still, I expected music to be greatly enhanced, I expected to get the giggles somewhat, and I expected to be amused and entertained by otherwise boring things. None of this happened. Instead I just had this odd negative feeling as if I was entering a very dark place that I wasn't suppose to go into. The experience was nothing even close to being like LSA, LSD, or mushrooms.

Is this normal?



you wont get a full blown dmt experience from 5meo-dmt and Bufotenine.
I tried smoking it twice and it locked up all my muscles like a big charliehorse. that was the worst shit ever. I then threw out the rest of my seeds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yopo?????.... shroomGod420 2,360 8 03/21/03 01:21 AM
by mjshroomer
* Yopo
( 1 2 all )
BlueTalon 2,338 20 09/11/03 07:17 AM
by OCT
* Question about YOPO. Frank_Loyd_Wrong 1,302 2 09/15/03 11:37 PM
by PDU
* Tryptamine Induced Depression? Ped 1,533 5 08/01/03 02:09 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Tryptamine?
( 1 2 all )
monolith4 2,533 20 05/09/04 09:33 AM
by deff
* Humm...Snorting shrooms? PotSmokinHippie 1,340 1 05/27/01 11:36 PM
by The_Gnome_King
* High Expectations Crushed... Seeker1111 1,604 15 11/08/03 11:49 PM
by FazEd
* pronunciation of tryptamine shaggy101 2,026 8 02/20/03 09:31 AM
by shaggy101

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,453 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.