Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: vinsue]
    #6770539 -

or buy some dank.


--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: Eightball]
    #6770566 -

Eightball said:
or buy some dank.




--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: vinsue]
    #6770585 -

Ya I actually just made some cannabutter the other day. Eating it though I'm either not feeling it or I'm on my ass. Plus I usually get a bit of nausea from it so while it can be fun by the end of the experience I'm usually lying in bed nauseous and paranoid and too stoned to move. Maybe if I had like a pound I would cook it all at once so all the food would be the same potency and I could get used to dosing.

I hate eating like 3 grams, waiting 2 hours and then not really feeling it and then trying to eat like 2 more grams but you waited to long and it never really hits you. Such a waste. Can go through a lot of cannabis food just figuring out how much it takes to get high.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #6770590 -

Yeah man, it sounds like you just need a better connection...

If you can still think about smoking after a entire bowl to yourself, then you need better shit. Or, you need to smoke less. :smile:

Every once in awhile, I'll try to smoke back to back bowls, but I always end up with one half finished. :shrug:

You could also buy a Volcano and inhale 3 whole bags yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6770644 -

I think the weed I get is decent enough, maybe I do need to take more time and smoke less but I'd rather take less time and smoke more. I used to have a vaporizer too (Hot Box). I thought it took too long to warm up and you couldn't smoke enough at once though so I sold it.



There's a pic of what I was buying last year, I think my connections have gotten better since then though.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: vinsue]
    #6770652 -

Where did you get that nepalese hash picture? Someone has sent it to me and claimed it was a picture they have taken, maybe they were lying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6770661 -

Ya I think I remember that guy in #Shroomery

Maybe it was Vinsue all along


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to make good Thai Stick? [Re: Wysefool]
    #6770710 -

Google is my friend. I don't have any photographic evidence of anything I've ever handled prior to joining the Shroomery.:cheers:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My sister wants to go with me to Nepal subconsciousness 761 3 09/13/07 07:15 PM
by subconsciousness
* Cannabutter first timer... Viaggio 5,914 13 09/12/04 08:23 AM
by xmercury
* Meditating Nepal teen's fans think he's Buddha World Spirit 468 0 11/23/05 08:28 PM
by World Spirit
* Goats sacrificed to fix Nepal jet elbisivni 1,239 7 09/05/07 10:22 AM
by TripityDooDaDay
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,192 52 10/13/09 07:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* What are you smoking?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,073 33 10/03/04 04:08 PM
by joe666
* Best Ghetto Smoking Device
( 1 2 all )
trkgsy 5,165 37 01/05/04 12:13 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,577 topic views. 7 members, 36 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.