Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
dumb rich people that can not drive.
    #6634201 - 03/04/07 12:16 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

so i have been around the silicon valley area a few times in this past week, and i can say that some of these rich fuckers, can not drive to save their lives.

yesterday on the interstate a porsche Carrera (at least a 100k car if i recall right) tried to merge directly into my car, i had to swerve to not get hit. the driver was an middle aged business man

then about an hour later a BMW I series 4 door pulled off of the curb directly in front of me, i had to slam onto the breaks just to miss hitting it, no signal, no warning nothing........ the lady that did it wouldnt even look me in the eye as she tried to get out of my way..

than not 2 hours later on the same street as the first BMW, another one pulls out right in front of me., this time it was one of the SUV models.... once again i had to slam on my breaks.

what gets me, is that i know that i wouldnt have been liable at if i jhad just crashed into either of the first 2 cars........ i probablby could have gotten a damn good settlement through my insurance and got a new car, however im not that type of guy.

still...... the point remains, It seems the richer you get in central california, the less you are able to drive

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
Re: dumb rich people that can not drive. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6634218 - 03/04/07 12:20 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

A testament to that theory:

Self Parking BMW

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #6634223 - 03/04/07 12:21 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:

what gets me, is that i know that i wouldnt have been liable at if i jhad just crashed into either of the first 2 cars........ i probablby could have gotten a damn good settlement through my insurance and got a new car, however im not that type of guy.

its too bad your not that kind of guy...

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6634234 - 03/04/07 12:24 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

the rich folk driving fancy cars and the soccer moms seem to be the most likely to run over us cyclists

every once in a while you get the stupid redneck (thank god that dumbass's brakes didn't lock up on Thursday in all the rain or I wouldn't be here right now) or beater that gets pissy and tries to run us over

It's just how it goes

:shrug:

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#6634240 - 03/04/07 12:25 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
so i have been around the silicon valley area a few times in this past week, and i can say that some of these rich fuckers, can not drive to save their lives.

yesterday on  the interstate a porsche Carrera (at least a 100k car if i recall right) tried to merge directly into my car, i had to swerve to not get hit. the driver was an middle aged business man

then about an hour later a BMW I series 4 door pulled off of the curb directly in front of me, i had to slam onto the breaks just to miss hitting it, no signal, no warning nothing........ the lady that did it wouldnt even look me in the eye as she tried to get out of my way..

than not 2 hours later on the same street as the first BMW, another one pulls out right in front of me., this time it was one of the SUV models.... once again i had to slam on my breaks.

still...... the point remains, It seems the richer you get in central california, the less you are able to drive

Hey man, don't bitch if you're not that kind of guy.  :grin:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#6634254 - 03/04/07 12:30 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

We have a problem with people in white vans, maybe it's natural that if you sit behind the wheel of a white van you automatically become an idiot.

I haven't been driving long and i've only had afew close calls but every time it's been a white van blatantly cutting me up and making me slam on.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #6634255 - 03/04/07 12:31 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
yesterday on the interstate a porsche Carrera (at least a 100k car if i recall right) tried to merge directly into my car, i had to swerve to not get hit.

sounds like he knew exactly what he was doing, offensive driving is key since the
defensive drivers generaly dont know what's going on, before you even put the key
in the ignition of your 2 ton killing machine it's best to formulate a battle plan

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: dumb rich people that can not drive. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6634259 - 03/04/07 12:32 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Yeah he's thinking, I'm fucking rich, you'll get the fuck out of my way, I do what I want.

If it was possible I'm sure he would have paid you to get out of his way. :lol:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: dumb rich people that can not drive. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6634292 - 03/04/07 12:44 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

i saw the look on the face of the porche driver after i swerved, I know that he was scared

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#6634300 - 03/04/07 12:48 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

you wouldnt survive a drive in atlanta if california driving scares you...
the cabbies in NY were terrified of my driving because I came to the early
realization that vehicles are just weapons on wheels

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: dumb rich people that can not drive. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6634303 - 03/04/07 12:49 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

oh no, it dosent scare me, i just think that theyre idiots.

Im from chicago, home of the moving gridlock, every car bumper to bumper going 70 mph in the rain :smile: im a professional driver :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

#6634307 - 03/04/07 12:50 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

it's not just california. ^^^north suburbs of chicago is insanity. Lake County specifically. worst rich people drivers ever.

it's everywhere. rich people only think about themselves. fact. theyre all fucked up on their anti-depressant meds while trying to mess with all of their gadgets and talk on their cellphones at the same time. if youre not on their 'economic status' you dont exist.

...makes me wanna get the biggest heaviest old 1980's caddilac and drive around with that thing. It weighs more than their BMW SUV's, and i sure as hell wouldnt care about a nice rich-person sized dent.

When im riding my motorcycle, and some bitch in a huge SUV tries to kill me, ill kick off her side mirror to let her know im there. Or keep a sack full of dead batteries to throw at these cars.
granted, road rage aint nothin to mess with...but you have a greater chance of getting killed when they dont see you than when they do.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#6634311 - 03/04/07 12:52 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
Im from chicago, home of the moving gridlock, every car bumper to bumper going 70 mph in the rain :smile:

I remember driving in chicago as well, not to bad really, in fact a frend of mine
from chicago moved here for a few years, he bought a new truck and before he even
had it a month he parked it on it's roof in some guys yard.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: dumb rich people that can not drive. [Re: Colbadol]
    #6634324 - 03/04/07 12:58 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Colbadol said:it's everywhere. rich people only think about themselves. fact. theyre all fucked up on their anti-depressant meds while trying to mess with all of their gadgets and talk on their cellphones at the same time. if youre not on their 'economic status' you dont exist.

i think that this is one of the greatest things that i will hear today :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #6634389 - 03/04/07 01:28 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Colbadol said:

it's everywhere. rich people only think about themselves. fact. theyre all fucked up on their anti-depressant meds while trying to mess with all of their gadgets and talk on their cellphones at the same time. if youre not on their 'economic status' you dont exist.

I disagree with that.  Sure, plenty of rich people are stuck up, self centered and condescending, but some are not.  Some are generous, and put themselves last after everyone else.  I personally live with well-off couple (my soon to be in-laws) and my future father in law is one of the nicest, most down to earth people I have ever met in my life.  When he gets holes in his socks, he patches them with other socks, instead of buying new ones :smile:  He's never once made me feel like money makes any difference to him, and I really respect that :thumbup:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

Re: dumb rich people that can not drive. [Re: Liz]
    #6634399 - 03/04/07 01:35 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

gee, there's an exception to every generalization, true. but it's not like i automatically assume an asshole behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle. i dont have to assume. they let you know right away.
it's a mix of new-and-old money around where i live, people getting paid way too much for what they do, and it's so cut-throat. people hide behind the anonymity of traffic and turn into absolute devils on the road. 'me. me. me. me. me.'
i bet your saint does the same. patched socks or not.

--------------------

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
    #6635194 - 03/04/07 06:30 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

I have a German sedan. It's the only thing of any tangible value that I own. I do not drive it like an idiot and I'm not rich. In fact, I'm unemployed.

Bad drivers don't necessarily drive nice cars. There were a ton of old fogeys out on the road today, the people who do little more than drive to and from church and the grocery store on Sunday.

I haven't been in California for about 10 years, but the worst place I've ever driven is Northern New Jersey. There exists no right of way and no one ever yields. It's the rudest place I've ever driven by far and I'm not surprised to see collision shops on every block.

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
Re: dumb rich people that can not drive. [Re: nookjohn]
    #6635501 - 03/04/07 07:45 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Try driving in Toronto.

You don't really need to worry about steering, braking, or accelerating. Instead, just wait until you've been rear ended to wherever you were going.

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates