Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Part of my problem with the Chargers
    #6627985 -

They let good players go.

Recently they let Foley, Kiel, Edwards, and McCardell go. Foley (or as I call him Dr. Bullets) and Kiel I dont really car too much about. Though Kiel is pretty good. But, Edwards and McCardell are fucking dumb to let go. Edwards had something like 170 tackles and a few interceptions. And although McCardell didnt have as a great a season as he usually does he still catches balls at important times. He got us a lot of 3rd down conversions. But, I guess that's what happens when new coaches come in. Im a little dissapointed to see them go and I will be until I see who takes their places on the field next season. This coaching staff better have a game plan.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Part of my problem with the Chargers [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6628222 -

McCardell had something like 430 yards and zero TDs, and he's like a 17 year vet, and has had decreasingly productive seasons. Definitely not worth keeping around, you have to remember you can't just keep everyone you want, there's a salary cap in this league.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Part of my problem with the Chargers [Re: jewunit]
    #6628264 -

Yeah but the reason he was unproductive was because of the complete offensive shift from brees who utilizes every player to Rivers who they at times told not to throw the ball. Im not saying its a bad move to get rid of him, I am saying i have a personal problem with it since I dont know what these guys have planned if anything. I like him, he is a good reciever and at first glance it looks like a bad move. Edwards was a bad move all around. Lets just hope they fill his spot with someone AT LEAST as good as him.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Part of my problem with the Chargers [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6647218 -

Edwards and McCardell were a combined eight hundred years old and Terrence Kiel is a felon.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
610 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.