Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Franklin the Tree
    #6607473 -

Tonight me and some friends got drunk and smoked some DMT and there was this one tree in particular that seemed extra friendly and we named it Franklin and made necklaces for him and made a nametag for him, and in the morning i will probably regreat posting this and making that stuff because i will probably feel stupid for it but it feels good at the moment so i dont care.

Have a great night everybody!  :toast:


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6607480 -

haha to franklin, you weird mother fucker :irishtoast:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree *DELETED* [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6607516 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: Ferris]
    #6607545 -

I'm thinking you'll only feel stupid after your efforts, and possibly Franklin, are defaced by punk kids.

[edit]
Oh, goddamit. I hate when people reply to the wrong person... and here I went and done the same... Sorry, Ferris.
[/edit]


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Edited by nunciate (02/25/07 01:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6607568 -

Franklin says thanks, but you cant hear it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: nunciate]
    #6607570 -

nunciate said:
I'm thinking you'll only feel stupid after your efforts, and possibly Franklin, are defaced by punk kids.



I live out in the middle of no where, so theres no punk kids out here to deface him. Franklin lives beside one corn field and beside another horse/cow field. Franklin is happy he lives in peace.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6607576 -

zzzRipVanWinkle said:
nunciate said:
I'm thinking you'll only feel stupid after your efforts, and possibly Franklin, are defaced by punk kids.



I live out in the middle of no where, so theres no punk kids out here to deface him. Franklin lives beside one corn field and beside another horse/cow field. Franklin is happy he lives in peace.



oooooooh.

So, you just basically ignored all the other trees?
Ffff, real cool, man.
Way to play favorites.

(j/k)


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: nunciate]
    #6607581 -

nunciate said:
So, you just basically ignored all the other trees?
Ffff, real cool, man.
Way to play favorites.

(j/k)



really dude id go load up on drugs and necklaces and paint the town red errrr forest


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6607602 -

Seriously, if I could load up on drugs, do you really think I'd be posting here on the .org?

Nay, I tell you. "Nay".

My drugged non-sense is of a decidedly higher quality and takes place in person.

Still, I've nothing against trees; necklaced or otherwise.
I quite like them. All long living leaved lifeforms.
Neat.


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: nunciate]
    #6607603 -

No, we named one other one Molly but then we got tired and decided that the trees were perfectly happy without being named because they've been that wayn for loger than we've been alive and they don't really need any change, so we went inside and left them alone.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: nunciate]
    #6607615 -

nunciate said:
Seriously, if I could load up on drugs, do you really think I'd be posting here on the .org?

Nay, I tell you. "Nay".

My drugged non-sense is of a decidedly higher quality and takes place in person.

Still, I've nothing against trees; necklaced or otherwise.
I quite like them. All long living leaved lifeforms.
Neat.



ha i was talking to winkle


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Franklin the Tree [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6607617 -

The correct answer was "lovely".


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy 300th Birthday Benjamin Franklin! VoidOfsPg 714 3 01/17/06 12:59 PM
by daimyo
* franklins tower video game notapillow 1,393 11 10/22/03 09:12 PM
by notapillow
* Franklin's Tower Ripple 912 7 10/18/03 10:27 AM
by Ripple
* Rich Franklin vs. David Loiseau (UFC, 11pm, tonight on Spike Tv) 40oz 902 8 03/02/06 09:04 PM
by d33p
* Franklin Street! TrancedShroom 332 3 04/06/09 08:35 PM
by TrancedShroom
* Visting in LA... Im on Franklin Ave in Hollywood... anything cool to do within walking distance? sporesarethedoor 371 0 01/18/07 09:23 PM
by sporesarethedoor
* Erma Franklin - "Piece Of My Heart" (mp3) LearyfanS 572 0 07/16/07 07:26 PM
by Learyfan
* NYC Initiates Program to Clone Historic Trees OneMoreRobot3021 799 4 01/10/08 05:24 PM
by Coaster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
857 topic views. 6 members, 64 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.