Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomerbrain
Male User Gallery
Want to grow Lions Tail and Marihuanilla,any tips?
    #6495320 - 01/25/07 10:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I recently bought some Leonurus Sibericus and Leonotis Leonorus seeds. I plan on starting some seedlings indoors before transplanting them outdoors. Anyone have any tips on growing these. How about tips on drying and storage for later use.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblazed123
Bing

Re: Want to grow Lions Tail and Marihuanilla,any tips? [Re: Shroomerbrain]
    #6495412 - 01/25/07 11:57 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

They're both pretty simple plants to grow. Bury the seeds shallowly and keep the soil moist. As long as you're moving them outdoors you should be fine. A nice fertile sandy soil is good. Inside you may not have enough light to keep them happy as mature plants in which case they will drop leaves and become a huge mess...the lion's tail more so than the sibericus. Under floruos they would be fine though. I've found them to be pretty drought tolerant. Lions tail is a faster grow and will branch out and grow lots of roots. It will flower nicely if you put it in full sun. The sibericus tends to become a clump somewhat like a hosta with a smaller root ball. For some reason, the leaves don't always turn out thin like you see in pics, but rather more like little hands. It can also grow taller and with skinnier leaves. I'm not sure what factors are responsible for the variance.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden