Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Wisdom Teeth
    #6485103 -

Its interesting, the pain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6485111 -

not quite


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Infrared]
    #6485199 -

Ive taken painkillers now, ah, skillful means.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6485224 -

I think it is fun how some child's no longer got them...

Real-time evolution...

BTW: At what age are they supposed to come about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Gomp]
    #6485230 -

Dunno, im 23.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6485718 -

Me too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Gomp]
    #6485724 -

I'm 18 and mine are coming in. Hurts like a bitch somedays, but I'm a pussy and don't want to deal with my dentist.


--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6485734 -

I love the dentist BTW..

A brown eyed woman of RANG!


  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Gomp]
    #6485957 -

Mine started coming in four years ago and still have a bit to go.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: mr_kite]
    #6486005 -

get them out


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6486020 -

I only have them on the left side of my mouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #6486035 -

Strange, i only have one coming through on the right.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6486057 -

i got mine taken out a little bit after they broke through the gums. It's good to get them taken out early because if you wait too long they can start messing up the alignment of your teeth if it gets too crowded. And it didnt really hurt that bad either, they numb your mouth and you cant feel anything until a couple hours later. then you get painkillers.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6486064 -

not strange
wisdom is impossible to measure by a collection of teeth


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6486351 -

My bottom 2 wisdom teeth are nearly through though my upper 3rd molars haven't broken the skin yet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6486384 -

I have two that came in with the top row of teeth, and it sort of grew in on the side. No pain or problems so no reason to have it removed, but it certainly isn't doing anything in there. There is no sign of a tooth at all on the other side in the top row, and I think one is coming in on the bottom row.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6486443 -

my lower right one has started to come through.

Its not too bad, the pain that is. Its fucking annoying when eating though.

I'm 18 too :blush:.

Odd, my mothers 43 and shes still getting hers....


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6486466 -

[image][/image]


i got mine out in July, I'm 25...

leaving them in long is bad, mine were straight and all, but they get cemented in place after a while and they do fuck up the alignment of other teeth. And your chewing process shifted way to the back is bad for making your jaw muscles work harder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Sinbad]
    #6486480 -

Man, you kids make me feel old. Teething again at 20 was not fun. On the plus side, I am now able to eat 14.3% more efficiently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6486703 -

badreligion2good said:
I'm 18 and mine are coming in. Hurts like a bitch somedays, but I'm a pussy and don't want to deal with my dentist.




--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wisdom teeth...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomyJay 5,971 64 07/04/08 12:26 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Wisdom teeth removal- Smoking?
( 1 2 all )
mikeisapro 3,946 26 03/25/10 11:04 AM
by CuriousMind
* Wisdom Teeth
( 1 2 all )
Jedixkid 1,895 27 04/10/10 08:29 AM
by mikeisapro
* wisdom teeth, smoking, dry socket, and being an asshole. lysergicide 27,701 8 06/18/09 12:16 AM
by lysergicide
* Wisdom teeth botch job whitetruffle 1,272 10 04/22/08 08:22 PM
by whitetruffle
* so got my wisdom teeth out finally
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,000 24 10/11/06 07:18 PM
by Dark_Star
* cracked teeth, chipped tooth, despearely need your help and opinions.
( 1 2 all )
lysergicide 4,598 25 05/16/09 04:15 AM
by lysergicide
* The pain of wisdom teeth.
( 1 2 all )
PDU 4,313 36 09/28/11 07:35 AM
by bumblelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,679 topic views. 4 members, 37 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.