Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Arcade Cabinet Design
    #6379069 -

I'm designing an arcade cabinet to run MAME games on. I'm still in the designing stage and I need a few opinions.

These are the two layouts I could come up with for the control panel:

Samurai theme:


Mortal Kombat theme:


I dont really like the lightning bolt transition between the two images in the MK CP layout but it was the best I could come up with.

Any opinions, suggestions, maybe even some of your own layouts?


--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.


Edited by psyka (12/17/06 11:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Cabinet Design [Re: psyka]
    #6379887 -

Are those the only two you're deciding between?

I'm leaning more towards the Mortal Combat themed one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Arcade Fire peacemonger 1,075 12 06/07/05 10:27 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Music make you lose control GRrRRR NewbieS 708 5 08/18/05 05:31 PM
by Newbie
* Punk-o-matic (design songs) thePatient 709 2 02/17/04 10:12 PM
by barfightlard
* The Arcade Fire * Listen! runnerup 1,114 7 01/29/05 01:02 AM
by Chairman Meow
* Shroomery Hoodie/T-Shirt Design HB 1,684 19 05/17/04 08:46 PM
by HB
* Aspiring artist, tshirt design input slink 464 0 05/15/05 12:34 PM
by slink
* new tattoo design -=- girlie
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 4,353 42 08/14/05 01:21 AM
by butterflydawn
* A CD COVER DESIGNER (A.H.P. COMP.) Fliquid 1,183 12 04/10/03 01:38 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
500 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.