Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineartificialTMJ
Stranger
boiling shrooms to make tea?
    #635330 - 05/18/02 09:50 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

some young shroom hunters I met say the only way to consume shrooms is to boil them, long and hard. They wont even wash them first, just leave the cow poo right on there. They claim washing removes potency. I've begged to differ with them, but to no avail. Am I wrong? Is boiling a bad thing or not??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: boiling shrooms to make tea? [Re: artificialTMJ]
    #635337 - 05/18/02 09:55 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Boiling would remove more potency than washing, as psilocybin breaks down at higher temps. If they want tea, tell em to add the mushrooms after its at a reasonable temperature.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: boiling shrooms to make tea? [Re: artificialTMJ]
    #635614 - 05/18/02 03:29 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

wipe with damp cloth to remove debris
simmer or steep for 5 - 15 minutes (a pinch of vit C or a squeeze of lemon juice couldn't hurt)
strain & do a second rinse (add stick of cinnamon & condensed apple juice for "psillycider")

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleshroomGod420
Loc: Southern U.S.
Re: boiling shrooms to make tea? [Re: gnrm23]
    #636414 - 05/19/02 10:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Right on gnrm23 that way is a pretty good an tasty trippy treat an works good. The way I like do consume the fungi is to weigh up my dose dried or fresh an put them in a blender, then pour in OJ or some good tasty beverage along with a shot or two of captain's spiced rum. Then you just blend up it all turns a funky blue color but taste decent an works really good. This way will kick your ass only takes about 10-20 minutes until your spun!!!

--------------------
"Maui Waui x Labrador"
"this is some heavy shit man!!!!" Cheech N Chong

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: boiling shrooms to make tea? [Re: shroomGod420]
    #636480 - 05/19/02 12:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well.... minus the rum works well for me. 5 grams powdered in a coffe grinder, mixed with a small amount of OJ and down the hatch.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,227 topic views. 0 members, 36 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 12 queries.