Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Ordered Penis Envy
    #6301028 -

I can't wait. I just ordered some Penis Envy from thehawkseye.com. I was wondering if they actually live up to the websites description. For those who have had the pleasure, is the trip any longer than normal cubes? I am very curious about this species and wanted to welcome any comments on the subject.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ordered Penis Envy [Re: daytripper05]
    #6301041 -

they are called penis envy because they have mutated caps that dont open up big, they are just like any other cubensis


--------------------
----------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ordered Penis Envy [Re: odium33]
    #6303227 -

As far as I know, all cubensis mushrooms have similar trips. Some people report certain strains being better, but it's usually different from person to person. Even the same person tripping on the same strain on different occasions will have a different experience each time. It's all relative to the person.


--------------------
All of the above is complete and total fiction, and is just my pathetic attempt to fit in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ordered Penis Envy [Re: chickenmaster]
    #6303442 -

I like my PEs, they don't hurt my stomach as much as my SA's
damn nausea.

Other than that, pretty much a cube is a cube


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ordered Penis Envy [Re: Eraserhead]
    #6304329 -

I grew PEs starting from a BRF cake, not made the traditional way, but in a 9" brownie pan. For water to make the cake with, I used water from a very special lake surrounded by quartzite, unbelievable rock formations, and effigy mounds. I had read that they are slow colonizers, but I did not find that to be the case. When the cake was fully colonized, I broke up the cake into a square, 'mono-tub' cased with Jiffy mix.

I got three flushes and probably could have got more, but the casing got pretty dried out and shrunk up significantly. I have only consumed from the first flush and two grams gave a great trip for about the normal 5 or 6 hours or so.

As far as 'a cube is a cube' that may be true, I don't have enough experience growing to really compare multiple strains. But some B+s I had this weekend seemed to have a very different quality to the trip. Of course they were grown with different methods and my mood may have been different, etc, but I enjoy the belief that the PE's are actually better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ordered Penis Envy [Re: daytripper05]
    #6304431 -

out of all the strains out there, why did you choose penis envy


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ordered Penis Envy [Re: danlennon3]
    #6304578 -

I was really was more concered about the physical make up of the shroom more so that the tripping experience. Although it would be sweet if I could trip for 5-6 hours solid. I usually don't go past 3 1/2 even on really good shrooms. So that appealed to me from the beginning as the site really made it seem they were a long ride.

I have amazonian and ecuadorian in the FC but just started with those for the hell it. PE have been the shroom that has appealed to from the beginning. The were made by Terrance McKenna. Also the site said they were extremely dense mushrooms and gave great yields. I love the way they look. They look extemely exotic. I got an extremely good vibe from these things and I am extremely optomistic. It also a good thing eraserhead said low nausea because I have an extreme problem with this.

I am going to innoc 2-3 quart rye jars with 2cc spores. I am then going to make a LC or two and save a couple of CC's for later down the road. I am going to use rye as spawn and i have been giving very serious thought to using a coir + any other shit I need (if any? i need to read up yet) for a bulk substrate. I don't want to mess with poo just yet. I have also been giving some thoughts to straw.

Edited by daytripper05 (11/20/06 11:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* nitrous and alot of penis envy KyKid 4,425 13 02/05/11 11:18 PM
by demon66
* My 2 cents on Penis Envy Potency w/mention of J. Allen
( 1 2 all )
Silly_Cyben 10,604 30 07/06/18 12:35 AM
by mullugh
* Post deleted by users_request malibu76 1,847 3 05/19/02 08:46 PM
by DaMigraine
* Re: Ordering Shrooms Through mail? Shroomzilla 1,741 3 04/13/01 10:50 PM
by holographic mind
* Ordering Spores vs. Ordering Seeds [Pot] newmodel 1,376 7 12/30/09 01:38 PM
by ronjohn7779
* ordering spores UFOz8MyGoat 902 4 08/11/02 12:08 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* My Bouncing Bear Order
( 1 2 all )
The14thWarrior 2,670 25 01/25/06 03:17 AM
by DinahTheCat
* Making an order from IAmShaman : Suggestions? freddurgan 1,626 14 02/26/05 01:16 AM
by phalloidin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,443 topic views. 4 members, 87 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.