Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Castro night
    #6233510 -

Not particularly worth it

Ate a really shitty pot brownie that either still needs to kick it, or I got ripped off again hahahahha and tried to hook up with some guy because I had a condom, but he said no

Yay


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Castro night [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6234718 -

castro is crazy on halloween. pretty much to crazy to have any real fun imho


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Castro night [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6238083 -

I went to the Castro for Halloween.  It fucking ruled, I got really smashed and then this really cool hippy guy I was talking to smoked a bowl with me and gave me a hit of LSD.  I'm starting to wonder whether it was really LSD though or just some random chemical.  It was on a piece of flavored candy and it only took 30 mintues before I was fully tripping.  I felt like I had comedown after about three hours of intense tripping, but could not fall alseep until 4:30 that night.  It felt a lot like acid but the whole thing was much more rapid and short than any other acid trip I've ahd.  Either way it was a fucking blast and I would take more of that hsit in a second. :puke:


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The I'm Staying In On Halloween Thread
( 1 2 all )
VisionsToReality 4,979 31 10/31/07 08:38 PM
by FondaCox
* Castro is dead
( 1 2 all )
Innominate 1,694 28 08/25/07 01:23 PM
by sublimistri
* castro just stepped down from power. ZippoZM 524 8 02/19/08 12:14 PM
by PinballWizard
* Happy Halloween Pub kindkesey 1,255 9 01/01/20 09:26 PM
by psi
* Castro is in the hospital! transfered power to brother
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,139 32 08/01/06 01:01 PM
by PinballWizard
* Sumter, South Carolina, Boy Shot and Killed Halloween Night While Trick or Treating Bridgeburner 1,528 1 11/02/08 01:50 AM
by CptnGarden
* halloween 3 nightkrawler 717 6 04/11/08 10:33 AM
by theorganicdomino
* Drugs in Halloween candy
( 1 2 3 all )
No Agenda 4,021 41 11/05/08 01:18 PM
by thedudenj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
418 topic views. 6 members, 200 guests and 309 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.