Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just watched a target commercial and...
    #6154319 -

there was a rap song in the backround that very clearly sayed "niggers"
wtf?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: notapillow]
    #6154357 -

Target hates the darkies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: HSIHd]
    #6154364 -

the commercial seemed like they really liked them :shrug:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: notapillow]
    #6154405 -

I always thought target tried to appeal to upper-middle class suburbia. Like a sophisticated/hip wal-mart or something.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6154412 -

nope - just niggers


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: lukeboots]
    #6154416 -

wait.. maybe it's appealing to the upper-middle class suburban kids who wish they were black.. because you're totally gangsta if you shop at target


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: notapillow]
    #6154435 -

Maybe it was ok'd by one of the higher ups whos a nigger, so it's ok.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: notapillow]
    #6154449 -

A lot of the shoppers at the target around here are black. > 50% probably. Just a rough estimate based on when I stop in there. It all depends on what area you live in.

Around here, even in the suburbs or rich areas, there are a lot of the so called "gangster" fad types, so these commercials could appeal to both inner city and suburb.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: eris]
    #6154518 -

You lucky no sales tax having son of a bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: Boom]
    #6154532 -

:hehehe:

But people come from across the state line, making the damn stores always packed.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: eris]
    #6154550 -

ha...that does suck

my friend goes to school down there, and he was amazed that ordering 5 items off the dollar menu cost him... $5... even!  No 5.30, 5.35, etc.. 5.00 :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: Boom]
    #6154577 -

Yeah, it's nice to go into a store and be able to buy things for a straight 1.00 without having to dig in your pocket for extra change.

We are very close to the jersey bridge, the MD and PA state lines also. When I go out for a drive, I see more out of state license plates than people who live here.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched a target commercial and... [Re: Boom]
    #6154580 -

the target here is filled with females. i allways say its cuse they love the prices.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HP Commercial MuffinBear 796 5 10/09/03 09:22 PM
by Cherk
* i just saw this adidas commercial TODAY 858 5 03/24/05 05:40 PM
by DNKYD
* Yellow Submarine parody used in commercial LearyfanS 3,988 14 03/11/03 06:18 PM
by djfrog
* . z_x_x_z 1,352 14 09/06/05 02:44 AM
by knumb
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,929 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* Commercials in movies? tomk 1,400 10 05/26/05 10:49 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* that starburst commercial
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 2,899 22 02/10/05 02:28 AM
by DeadPhan
* Who's Watching the Super Bowl Today?
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 5,243 40 02/06/05 07:43 PM
by pinkfloydms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
779 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.