Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5762354 -

rated sweetcheeks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: HitzFromBONG420]
    #5762375 -

You can't leave without giving me another rating. Do it up.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5762397 -

KristiMidocean said:
heehehehe I have done nips!



And I have pics of it!


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #5762401 -

why? who are you, to make it in zee rating zystem? no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: HitzFromBONG420]
    #5764878 -

HitzFromBONG420 said:
someone rate me



No.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5764909 -

KristiMidocean said:
heehehehe I have done nips!





--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5764948 -

Hey all, please don't rate me today. Thanks.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: TODAY]
    #5764951 -

I rate at least one person everyday. If I'm gone longer then a day, then I rate several people in one day.

I've already rated you.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5764978 -

That's good, because I definitely don't want to be rated today :P

I've also already rated you :smile:

Des, you have collected quite a few ratings I see. :rockon: :uptosomething:


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: TODAY]
    #5764982 -

Yup and soon, I plan to blow Hanky right out of the water.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5764984 -

I'm rooting for ya :smile:


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5765191 -

Des, I scrolled through the ratings you gave and this is the best one I found:
Quote:
Pathetic (1 shroom) by Desiree for  wrestler_az  [01.22.05 05:40pm]

is what you are. Stop imagining that I was "in love" with you. You make things sound much bigger than they were. You have no life and you are a loser. Fuck off already.



:lol:


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #5765237 -

looks to me like your ratings thread backfired on ya there...


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: Konnrade]
    #5766556 -

Konnrade said:
Please don't make anyone have to steal your capslock key and hide it from you.



whats that mean ?


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #5766570 -

it means

DO NOT POST ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS PLEASE :tongue:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5766683 -

Those nipples are big :crazy2: The red part take the whole boob up just about.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5766774 -

Desiree said:
Yup and soon, I plan to blow Hanky right out of the water.



Good luck with that.  :rolleyes:


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #6149027 -

TODAY said:
That's good, because I definitely don't want to be rated today :P

I've also already rated you :smile:

Des, you have collected quite a few ratings I see. :rockon: :uptosomething:



Desiree said:
Yup and soon, I plan to blow Hanky right out of the water.



http://www.shroomery.org/forums/ratings/rating.php?where=home


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: Hanky]
    #6149067 -

o gay i shouldnt have gayve you a rating. o well you still suck.


--------------------
“Without disturbing anyone, I will choose My moment.”
I have seen the light.

D.A.R.E

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOW DO U RATE SOME ONE [Re: pooppoop]
    #6149080 -

dude why did you bring this thread up is so old?


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* proud of the cleavage=ftw Cannabischarlie 1,407 10 02/18/09 01:09 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Rate your intelligence
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Demonichildren 9,897 77 03/09/06 12:13 AM
by fresh313
* I was just reading some ratings
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 3,304 62 05/20/05 10:24 AM
by Shroomism
* The ratings system ToTheSummit 1,225 7 02/06/05 10:42 AM
by shirley knott
* What is the one thing that every human desires?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 3,333 46 02/11/05 06:16 PM
by RJLR
* Whos the f*** has been giving out foul ratings?
( 1 2 all )
Jalruza 2,007 36 04/03/06 10:10 AM
by trendal
* Negative General Ratings
( 1 2 all )
MizzJazzy 2,811 32 05/15/04 06:22 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Got my first bad rating
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 2,410 27 01/16/05 01:39 AM
by spud

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,336 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.