Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anyone like Third Eye Blind?
    #6140922 -

I do....especially some of the later tracks on their self titled album.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6140963 -

are they still making stuff.. they werent toooo bad back in like 1998 but idk.. just kinda like everything else was at the time. Matchbox 20, ect.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: Banez]
    #6141182 -

vertical horizon lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6141266 -

Im a big 3EB fan.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6141286 -

i really liked their first major album when i was in high school.. songs like "god of wine" and "motorcycle driveby" are awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6144559 -

I listen to their self titled album every once in a while when I'm at work. It always takes me back to my early high school years when I hear it.


--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #6146245 -

i remember that one tune Deep inside of you

good song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6146571 -

Yes. Yes I do.

Each of their major releases has it's own style and approach, but they're all pretty damn good if you give them a chance.

God Of Wine
Motorcycle Driveby
Darwin
Darkness

Out Of The Vein also has some excellent tracks, though I can't remember the names of 'em...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #6147491 -

The only CD I have of theirs is Blue, but I love it.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: freddurgan]
    #6147501 -

they make some good stuff. my cousin and I got to hangout with them backstage a longass time ago. I was still in junior high school. but they were pretty cool in person as well


--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: mushnoon]
    #6147527 -

how's it going to be
was a dope song


--------------------
there's no love in fear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6148123 -

Yes, I love them. I was wondering what had happened to them. They either just disappeared, or I'm not paying attention.

I love Jumper and How's it going to be.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6148185 -

I'm quite fond of their self titled album too.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: TameMe]
    #6148773 -

I think their best song is Red Summer Sun.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6149028 -

I was a big fan of BLUE. great pop music, and some really twisted lyrics. Ever heard the non-instrumental version of "Slow Motion"?

I saw them live right when Crystal Baller came out (3rd album, not good), and it was their first show in 2 years. They totally dropped it... Stephen Jenkins had guitar issues the entire evening and everything sounded awful, unfortunately.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone like Third Eye Blind? [Re: Blastrid]
    #6156774 -

no


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* South American Film Music (Motorcycle Diaries etc...) dillweed4 213 2 11/12/11 07:50 PM
by dillweed4
* Texting on a Motorcycle - Video Legalize 235 1 10/21/09 11:22 AM
by Mchaggis
* Black Rebel Motorcycle Club...Glasgow... scotsman1 392 0 02/13/04 09:08 AM
by scotsman1
* Blindness to the self Heretic Justin 216 0 07/18/07 11:49 PM
by Heretic Justin
* Blind Rage Theylikethatshit 381 4 05/06/09 04:42 PM
by Theylikethatshit
* blind melon cover of "breathe" greenhaze 824 3 12/05/03 12:44 AM
by MilkyMedia
* Blind Guardian nanananotehead 574 3 11/10/04 02:06 PM
by nanananotehead
* Blind Melon Talking Head 230 2 01/23/12 07:51 PM
by Hinny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
721 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.