Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Did my THC receptors die?
    #6026271 -

I don't get high anymore.

I have no idea why this is. I used to be like the type to get high of a .2 of mid-grade.

However, I smoked twice since I've gotten in school (with my dealer and his roomie who both smoke daily) and did not get high.

I'm "high" now cause I just smoked. I feel a little bit of something but nothing particularly wowing like I did before. I even had more hits than every1 else.

Ever since I last tripped on shrooms weed jsut hasn't effected me the same. My eyes are red.

I didn't smoke since the last shroom trip I had and from then it just hasn't been my fav casual drug like it used to.

Maybe I expect the same intensity and euphoria that I experienced on my 2g trip?


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6026328 -

You're not smoking the right weed. Or just try ghosting your hits, that get's you so much higher.

Seriously man, ghost your hits until nothing comes out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6026369 -

Try eating magic brownies, see if that works.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: supercollider]
    #6026375 -

this is terrible.
its wrong.

I've ALWAYS been able to get high.

even back when I used to get high almost constantly.

Never had a problem getting high.

had noticiable tolerance, but never so much that i still diddnt get all high.

I dont kow what to say to you, maybe you need to take bigger tokes and hold it in with more passion and for longer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6026400 -

I smoked HARD and DEEP toady.

Got really fucked up. :smile:

What do you mean ghosting, Phishface ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6026403 -

smoke a blunt, and keep your hits in your lungs for awhile. i guarrantee you'll get high


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6026406 -

They're not called THC receptors, they are called CANNABINOID RECEPTORS.

They did not die. They may be overly used to a single strain. You may have worse weed than you think. You may be ingesting improperly. You may be doing everything right and have the greatest weed and for some odd reason you're just not experiencing the same thing subjectively. Your eyes being red seem to indicate SOME effects.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: delta9]
    #6026409 -

:bow:


come to 'irc.shroomery.com/#LNC'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: TYL3R]
    #6026425 -

Thankx delta. I knew that (not being an asshole or anything) just felt it was a better title.

Well the thing is I dont smoke often at all. In fact this is the first time in a month and before that 3 months. These guys do it everyday and could barely walk.

Not sure. I took some more hits and I'm still typing while my friends are lyin on the floor with big ass grins on their faces.

I have near zero tolereance dunno what's up. I did recently start lexapro


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6026549 -

It could very well be the lexapro. Though for me, smoking on lexapro was MORE intense... Then again, I was on lexapro when I started, then quit taking lexapro and kept smoking, so maybe that's tolerance...


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6026568 -

Quit for a while, then only smoke 2 days a week. I had the same problem many times...I smoked good weed for a while then i never got as high, or hardly feeling high, because i was doing it everyday. What you have there is a high tolerance to THC.

Edited by skunk78395 (09/04/06 12:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Skunk420]
    #6026659 -

Dude, he just said that he doesn't even smoke once a month.


Okay, so do you know whether your smoking an Indica or a Sativa strain right now. Most people don't know what type they are smoking. But it's worth a shot.


I have had a lot of people after smoking Indica for a long time feel like they were not getting high from a Sativa strain. They give very different highs. Indica more of a couch lock, fuck I'm stoned high, and Sativa will give a more cerebral high. It feels very different to some people. This may or may not be the problem. But just a possibility.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #6026665 -

Oh I need to read a little bit better then, my bad...I dont know what it is then.. :confused:.if I only smoked once a month I would get high as fuck on sativa bud alone.

Edited by skunk78395 (09/04/06 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Skunk420]
    #6026673 -

I find that you need to do more than just get high. You need to actually be excited about it and do stuff. Otherwise, your metabolism stays low and you will have a mellow high - more of a feeling than a trip.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Skunk420]
    #6026707 -

skunk78395 said:
Quit for a while, then only smoke 2 days a week. I had the same problem many times...I smoked good weed for a while then i never got as high, or hardly feeling high, because i was doing it everyday. What you have there is a high tolerance to THC.



Yeah that's the thing. I don't smoke everyday. I smoked today and yesterday...before that a month prior and 3 months prior to that.

So high tolereance is jsut odd, espeically since my friends smoke daily.

Anyway, im gonna make a leary cracker next week and see if I like it better.


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did my THC receptors die? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6026716 -

humm, I havent smoked in 13 months..well weed that is..I have been getting tested for court probation, I will be off in less then 2 weeks, I cant wait to smoke weed again, I bet I will get sooooo high!
This is my record of going without weed, my last one was from 96-1997 I went barely over a year without pot...since I ever started smoking weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What Cannabis is your favorite to smoke while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
Soloist 500 23 12/12/23 10:43 PM
by GenesisCorrupted
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,192 52 10/13/09 07:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* THC Addictiveness, The Expirement V1 Nuggetpouch 2,293 13 09/23/04 06:22 PM
by geokills
* lexapro HELLA_TIGHT 835 7 05/16/05 08:16 PM
by Its Pat
* Second Hand THC FreeLaws1_6 468 0 01/15/05 07:29 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? Boosted98gsx 2,663 16 09/13/04 02:15 PM
by Psychoslut
* A Saterday Night Smoke In The Pub
( 1 2 all )
sui 1,188 25 01/30/05 01:07 AM
by infamous
* 4/20 SMOKE CHRONIC! (420th post!)
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Faggot 2,708 24 04/20/04 07:31 PM
by Mr. Faggot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,613 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.