Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Custom Shroomery Shirts
    #6013274 -

A while back I made a thread requesting new shirts for the store.

Check out this site zazzle.com you can put any text or pictures on the shirt, front or back.

You can order any amount whether it be 1 or 500. Good price too like 15 bucks a shirt.

I've just been playin around with the fonts n shit and I'll be ordering one pretty soon just thought I'd share  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013279 -

maybe u should post a picture of your shroomery design here.. give us the chance to purchase one of similar design if it turns out well!


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Banez]
    #6013285 -

oh i dont have anything cool yet i'v just been dicking around with it

pretty cool site tho and u dont have to sign up to experiment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013292 -

i still like the old school shroomery designs.. i think the shirt was all black with like a blue shroom on the front.. very cool.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Banez]
    #6013294 -

nvm im thinking of the new shirts.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Banez]
    #6013295 -

yeah i just got my first shirt the other day

how long does the design last i bet that shit is gonna fade right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013304 -

idk.. i have yet to get my hands on one.. i start my job on saturday and i def wanna get a supportor account and a t-shirt before i leave for basic training


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Banez]
    #6013311 -

where you at in the midwest?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013314 -

I want to get a shirt made that says, "I GET ALL MY DRUGS FROM SHROOMERY.ORG". On the back I want it to say: PM ANNO FOR ACQUISITIONS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013317 -

SpicyTunaRoll said:
where you at in the midwest?



central, ohio


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013319 -

Hey, Chi-guy, you ever go to Cafe Lura?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: MrJellineck]
    #6013323 -

nope

what is it a coffee place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013342 -

I made my own Shroomery t-shirt awhile back when we weren't offering any at the time...
I used http://www.spreadshirt.com/ to make mine



I was sporting it at hempfest last year.

:smile:



p.s. I've lost 30 pounds in the last few months!~

:grin:


tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Roadkill]
    #6013355 -

damn thats a pretty cool shirt.. didnt they end up using a similar logo for the original shroomery shirt? that logo looks familar


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013361 -

SpicyTunaRoll said:
nope

what is it a coffee place



It's a coffee/lunch type place in a Polish part of town, and the building is old and large. At night, they open up a music venue part and a bar, and it converts into a club. I'm going there for my first time on the 7th to catch a night of free dubstep and grime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: MrJellineck]
    #6013370 -

nice shirt RK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Banez]
    #6013504 -

Banez said:
damn thats a pretty cool shirt.. didnt they end up using a similar logo for the original shroomery shirt? that logo looks familar




It is the original design.


I found a copy of it...

I'm resourceful!~

:grin:



tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Atheist]
    #6013623 -

That's a pretty fucking awesome website. I'm definately gonna be thinking about making some shirts up. Thanks a lot man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6013655 -

i think it would be awesome to make a shirt that is tight and muscel-showing, and has a cool macho logo on the front.

but when you go into an area lit with UV light it reads in bright rainbow letters "I'm gay" or something. I think it would be hilarious to lend a friend the "lucky clubbing shirt"  then get a few drinks before the club, then set them loose on the ladies :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Custom Shroomery Shirts [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6013700 -

Zazzle is kind of expensive, although I've used it in the past because its easy and convenient. Last shirt I got though from them was all puffed up where the tag is (actually theres no tag its just printed on the fabric, but its still puffed up, GOD I HATE THAT) so I'm never ordering a shirt from them again. it makes me look like i have a boil underneath my shirt on my neck or something.. wtf mate.

Shirt might be $15 thats for white with one side printed, add a color its $2.50 more and shipping is at least $5.

they suck.


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Getting custom T-shirts made ShroomismM 1,331 16 07/16/03 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Seattle Hempfest 2008
( 1 2 all )
mathewww 3,084 21 08/18/08 02:40 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* Seattle HEMPFEST!!!
( 1 2 all )
fliped 3,254 37 08/21/07 09:59 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Hempfest Seattle Aug 20-21 tomk 867 7 08/18/06 01:16 PM
by Aninator
* stoned customer service.
( 1 2 all )
greenpastures 3,358 30 03/01/05 09:34 AM
by Phr33k
* Shroomery T-Shirt Design Raffle Prodijal_Son 1,974 15 08/16/03 07:41 AM
by Effed
* Shroomery Hoodies and T-Shirts vinsue 1,132 6 01/30/05 12:26 PM
by blissedout
* Shroomery Gathering T-shirts Dutch_Mushrooms 1,553 12 01/23/05 10:25 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,185 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 293 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.