Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: i need some motivation [Re: Terrapin77]
    #5868418 -

Terrapin77 said:
JonnyOnTheSpot said:
wrestling alligators of course.



:lol:

I don't know why but this made me laugh loudly.



because u haven't slept :P I know all about insomnia tho I am sleeping right now(but I'm also using)

a couple weeks back I couldn't give u a reason to get outta bed...but now I can say with full confidence....love!...I have found my soul mate and I Might actually make my own thread about this today dunno yet :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some motivation [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5868425 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
i don't have one.

which is probably part of the reason why i stay in bed till 3pm or later.



your such a rebel(without a cause :P) actually I sleep till whenever right now too...sometimes I go to bed in the morning and sleep until like 9pm lol...nothing like going to sleep when the sun comes up and waking up when its already dark

I like 12 hours u? I haven't slept well the last couple nights tho but thats all related to my previous post...she can mess up my sleep all she wants tho...I'd rather be awake the rest of my life without a wink of sleep if it means hearing her sweet loving voice everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some motivation [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5868430 -

i went to bed early the other night thinking i could get my totally whack schedule somewhat noramilsed, but no, i slept 16 hours (or something like that) and am still going to bed when the sun is coming up.


hell, it's up alreayd now. fuck i suck.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some motivation [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5868619 -

haha I was trying to get some sleep but no not gonna happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some motivation [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5868639 -

my rabbit is so fuckin bad...it dumps all its food out of his cage to get attention lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some motivation [Re: wrestler_az]
    #5868648 -

Do you smoke weed? Before I say anything... I love teh weed, but it's a motivation killer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some motivation [Re: Cowgold]
    #5868671 -

speeking about sleep and weed. i find that if you smoke about an hour or so before calling it a night, that I wake up totaly refreshd like i had been asleeped for days. kinda a wast of weed but not if you wana wake up fresh the next day. I do it when i know i got hella stuff to do the next day and cant waist time taking all morning to get out of bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some motivation [Re: DancingEchoes]
    #5868745 -

Back in my stoner days, smoking before bed would have put my ass out for like 12+ hours. :smirk:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sleep
( 1 2 all )
Mcdoopy 1,805 36 03/10/06 05:21 AM
by fresh313
* Can't Sleep CaRnAgECaNdYS 691 17 11/25/05 09:47 AM
by Gomp
* Do you sleep? Properly!? C20H25N3O 4,049 16 06/18/08 10:12 PM
by dysphoria
* can not sleep *READ*
( 1 2 all )
Mr_Gubjet 4,130 21 04/03/04 10:31 AM
by Ravus
* Damn insomnia!
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,843 36 10/13/04 12:10 AM
by pacopaco
* And I Thought I Have Insomnia gregorio 604 1 02/18/06 01:06 PM
by eligal
* c*DELETED* Supernova 1,353 14 04/27/05 03:54 AM
by ricochet
* insomnia TheDude 2,100 16 04/04/04 04:47 AM
by FirstAvailable

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,242 topic views. 8 members, 36 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.