Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Particle
    #5838473 -
Log in to view attachment

Finally found their album. Check this song out, especially the groovin synthlines.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Particle [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5839715 -

Particle is awesome. I've only seen them once, but it was a great time! I was hoping to see them with Mickey Hart, as hydra last summer at the Shakedown fest, but it got cancelled at the last minute!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Particle [Re: nicechrisman]
    #5839736 -

I'm gonna need a little description before I d/l if thats cool. I could use some fast techno. I bet this is minimal though.


Edit: Never mind I read it

Edited by despisedicon (07/09/06 05:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Went to Shakedown Street kindkesey 1,242 15 04/15/04 04:27 PM
by gdman
* Particle physics inqueries
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 2,347 21 02/14/10 03:15 PM
by cortex
* The Groovin'est Tube Tor_Hershman 248 1 12/10/09 03:16 PM
by Lucidx
* Mickey hart+Particle = Hydra!! LooksLikeRain 1,582 17 02/18/05 01:16 AM
by KristiMidocean
* Particle... Edge 1,136 8 07/30/04 03:12 PM
by Edge
* Faster than light particle found
( 1 2 3 all )
love2shpongleIRL 3,202 43 09/23/11 04:34 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* 25th anniversary of the best shakedown ever
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 2,975 42 07/03/10 01:54 PM
by blissedout
* Mickey Hart+Particle=Hydra**Updated With Pics**
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 6,181 55 04/28/05 10:28 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
540 topic views. 0 members, 57 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.