Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Suggest a class?
    #5642636 -

Well I'm registering for my fall 06 classes and as of now I know I'm taking.

English Composition 2
Anthropology: Introduction
Philosophy: Society & Ethics
Language of Film 2


I need one more class, anyone have any interesting suggestions?
:mushroom2:

I'm considering physics or chemistry...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5642648 -

What are you majoring in? What do you plan on doing for a career after you graduate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5642658 -

tai chi?


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5642660 -

PinballWizard said:
What are you majoring in? What do you plan on doing for a career after you graduate?



My major is film but I don't think I want to stick with it. My problem seems to be I stay interested in something for about a year, then I move on to something else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5642670 -

I'm taking physics over the summer. I'd recommend it.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5642674 -

id say anthropology but just cuz it really interests me personally


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5642679 -

Get out of film. About 1% of film students make IT.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5642723 -

Quote:
Suggest a class?



Mage


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5642730 -

Philosophy: Society & Ethics sounds good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5642782 -

Physics. Chemistry is boring..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5642790 -

Microcosmatrix said:
Quote:
Suggest a class?



Mage



Try something specific like a Necromancer..haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5642798 -

Microcosmatrix said:
Quote:
Suggest a class?



Mage



hilarious


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Yarry]
    #5642808 -

Go for physics man. I took it in high school and it was my hardest class but the one with my best grade heh. I thought it was pretty fun though but my teacher was badass and I think that had a lot to do with it.


--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Yarry]
    #5642810 -

Yarry said:
Microcosmatrix said:
Quote:
Suggest a class?



Mage



hilarious



:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Yarry]
    #5642818 -

Chemistry. Might be hard though, half of my chem I class was gone at the end of the semester.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5642830 -

Animals said:
English Composition 2
Anthropology: Introduction
Philosophy: Society & Ethics
Language of Film 2




Oh man...can you say "unemployed college graduate"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5642846 -

:crankey: :crankey: :lol:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5642850 -

RandalFlagg said:
Animals said:
English Composition 2
Anthropology: Introduction
Philosophy: Society & Ethics
Language of Film 2




Oh man...can you say "unemployed college graduate"?



I was joking around the other day to some non-english speaking transfer students about how poor im going to be because none of my interests lead to a career.

So what do you do for a living Randal? I'm assuming your a post-grad.

Edited by Animals (05/17/06 07:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggest a class? [Re: Animals]
    #5643117 -

Animals said:
So what do you do for a living Randal? I'm assuming your a post-grad.



Trust fund baby.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anthropology
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 3,032 31 08/10/04 08:42 PM
by Krishna
* spring semester starts tomarrow...ive got a few cool classes
( 1 2 all )
phishytrip 3,512 21 01/20/05 02:55 PM
by phishytrip
* wuts your class?
( 1 2 3 all )
keeponsmoking 3,662 41 05/17/04 08:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Coolest class you've ever taken...
( 1 2 all )
TinTree 3,442 24 10/21/04 11:18 PM
by chinadoll
* Anyone been to an Umphreys Magee show? mshrmmitch 487 16 12/02/04 02:33 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Mage 3 Midwest Annual GOA Experience - IOWA, Anyone going? Helge 1,033 9 04/01/06 09:56 PM
by Helge
* Careers in Sociology/Anthropology dblaney 1,091 13 07/23/05 06:57 PM
by dblaney
* Any suggestions for a badass concealed carry gun?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 11,456 90 12/29/16 10:03 AM
by Patlal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
558 topic views. 3 members, 196 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.