Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Yellow Submarine
    #5473926 -

I watched this movie a long time ago, that weird green monster or whatever that talks all weird, what is he called? It tripped me out when I heard him talking on Mescaline.

`;]


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yellow Submarine [Re: PriitK]
    #5473960 -

Well I watched the film a couple of weeks ago and I have no idea which "green monster" you're refering to! Where in the film does this occur?


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yellow Submarine [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #5476819 -

Hey

Here is a picture I found



--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yellow Submarine [Re: PriitK]
    #5476858 -

the boob?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yellow Submarine [Re: PriitK]
    #5477869 -

PriitK said:
Hey

Here is a picture I found





Yup that's Jeremy - brown with a blue face. Hardly green!

He speaks in contradiction and word play, very fast. If you watch the film again (sans the mesc) what he says has it's own kind of twisted logic.


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yellow Submarine [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #5477883 -

Somewhat of a creepy-looking little bugger:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yellow Submarine parody used in commercial LearyfanS 3,988 14 03/11/03 06:18 PM
by djfrog
* Yellow submarine
( 1 2 all )
Guitarpro1313 5,225 24 03/06/06 07:31 PM
by Guitarpro1313
* "Yellow Submarine" 7-up commercial (wmv)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,419 23 03/11/05 10:52 PM
by camelsmoker
* Yellow Submarine DVD euphoricpoison 982 4 11/12/06 09:41 AM
by euphoricpoison
* yellow submarine ultimate trip movie ayshuca 941 6 09/02/08 09:49 PM
by ayshuca
* Yellow Submarine vampirism 1,073 5 06/13/05 09:26 AM
by Cytokine
* hidden messages in the yellow submarine movie.. Ogla 3,462 2 02/26/07 08:49 PM
by drumanick0
* yellow submarine (the song) Senor_Doobie 824 8 04/12/05 06:33 PM
by faslimy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
641 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.