Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Ralphster ripped me off.
    #5452286 -

And never will i order from him again.


A few months ago i ordered 2 prints and recieved them. The first print was an extremely weak print [but still visible], the actual print was located on the inside  of a folded piece of alum. foil, inside a little plastic baggy, inside of a tiny envelope.

The second print was on a piece of foil with the side wrapped, as to appear as if the print were on the inside of a cleanly foldeded piece of alum foil. And on the foil was written the strain name with marker,  and of course what dumb fuck would write ON THE ACTUAL PRINT?!!! wait wait wait, ill get to the good part...

let me tell you a tale of incompetence that will thrill the heart and delight the soul:

Let me start by saying that printing on alum foil IS ANY EXTREMELY STUPID PRACTICE AS THE SPORES DO NOT STAY ON THE ALUM FOIL AND FALL OFF INTO ITS PACKAGING. FYI, you print on hard plastic.

1st print comments:

The majority of the spores fell off into the corner of the baggy. This made it nearly impossible to make a syringe, and because of which, whereas i normally get a 100% success rate, i got a 30% success rate, and that was pretty damn lucky. reguardless the print was extremely weak, but i shouldnt complain, oh no, it gets better.

2nd print comments:

The print was located directly in a little paper envelope. Yes, that is the pinnacle of good sanitary practices. So i took a alcohol dampened papper towel to the outside of the alum foil, assuming because its written on, and that there were ABSOLUTELY NO SPORES VISIBLE, that the print must be located within. much to my suprise the paper towel turned purpish. yes folks, ralphster accomplished printing the weakest print in the history of mycology, so weak, that it was invisible to the naked eye untill a liquid was added to it. Congrats!

From personal experience, i can get a print so black, it turns to mud. 

This is the level of imcompetentness i would expect from a trade with a forumer, no, i had to pay $25 a print to get this level of professional expertise. Seriously, i dont know how you can get away with selling something that costs $0000000000000.01.

For the rest of the forumers, dont waste your money unless your a noob looking for your first syringe. Im sure other forumers would be happy to help you reguardless, and they wont give you "crystal" syringes or prints.  :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Ettin]
    #5452362 -

I hope you PMed Ralphster before you made this thread. You know, it is always best to deal with problems one on one before taking them to the community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Ettin]
    #5452378 -

First off dont bitch when you've taken no steps to notify a vendor of your problem. If your prints sucked so much why did you make no effort to get the problem fixed? If i buy a product thats defective i damn sure dont fuck around with it to get it to work, my ass is on the phone or email that very instant getting it fixed. You have almost no right to complain if you took no steps to fix your problem. Shroomery sponsors are here for a reason, they will send you new prints or syringes if you have a problem, we dont promote these guys for nothing. You're also like one of three people who've bitched about ralph, he's a standup guy, sells good product, and will always help you out if you have a problem.

Second off, no vendor in their right mind would actually grow out mushrooms to make their prints. This is especially so after the PF busts. Spore vendors purchase their spores from places where growing mushrooms is legal, this avoids any complications with our govt and keeps them in business.

Now sit the fuck down, smoke a bowl, and chill the fuck out man. Write ralph a PM or email, explain to him PROFESSIONALY AND COURTEOUSLY what happened. There's no need to come here with a shitty attitude like that and expect people to help you, 90% of people wont even bother to respond and just laugh at how foolish this post is.

ez.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: shroomydan]
    #5452379 -

Ive never had a problem with ralphster.. he always did me right..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: trauma47645]
    #5452766 -

you should try ordering syringes if that is what you use.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: iateshaggy]
    #5452797 -

Sounds like you have a grudge against Ralphster or something......Coda said it all.... :thumbdown:

Edited by MycoshackC (03/28/06 08:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: MycoshackC]
    #5452823 -

Soooooo basically he's one of the only people to comlain about ol Ralph? Ok I can deal with one douche nay-sayer.


--------------------
Mushrooms mushrooms everywhere, but not one cap to trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: MycoshackC]
    #5452827 -

Are you 8 or something? From what I've seen on this Message Board if a vendor makes a mistake you e-mail them and they Refund or send you new ones. I also looked through this forum and see nothing else bad about Ralphster.... everyone else thinks it's good.

Seems like he works real hard and to get B**ched at probably doesn't make him feel to good.

I think this thread should be closed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Ettin]
    #5452939 -

I think you people missed the point.

Ralphster had a chance, no, he had 2 chances, and fucked them both up. Even if he buys his prints, he shouldnt send out obviously crappy products.

The reason i didnt bring this straight to him? because theirs no excuse for this, and i dont want a fucking exchange just to get the same garbage again because he obviously doesnt check his product before he sells it. This post isnt directed against him so much is its a word of warning for others.

Quote:
I think this thread should be closed!



i was waiting for the censorist free-speech haters to voice their rectal shaped mouths. Whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Ettin]
    #5453023 -

Ettin said:
I think you people missed the point.

The reason i didnt bring this straight to him? because theirs no excuse for this, and i dont want a fucking exchange just to get the same garbage again because he obviously doesnt check his product before he sells it. This post isnt directed against him so much is its a word of warning for others.

Quote:
I think this thread should be closed!



i was waiting for the censorist free-speech haters to voice their rectal shaped mouths. Whatever.




No I think we got your point!~


You would rather try and ruin the mans reputation...

rather than resolve the issue with him.


As far as your free speech goes...

Conduct yourself in a business like manner and you and me won't have any problems.

So chill out...you made your point that your not happy with his service.


~


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Ettin]
    #5453026 -

All I have to say is that is real rude. If you don't like his products don't buy from him simple as that. Don't B**** and make Ralphster look like the bad person here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Ettin]
    #5453033 -

I will come into here, and rarely do I take part in Vendor threads.

Ralphster is the best of the best and had you one iota of decency you would have approached him before you tried to sully the name of one who is known for nothing but good service.

Vendors do not grow Mushrooms. Nor do they print them themselves. Any idiot can figure out that selling spores and growing illegal mushrooms equals bad mojo. So Ralph is not at fault. The employees at the grow center in whatever country his suppliers reside in is. Ralph probably envelopes them on his own from the original packaging. And please note Agar prints on foil with a plastic cover, if you want to say that only an idiot prints on foil......Agar is a far cry from an idiot, he is the best of the best and uses foil...hmmm would lead me to believe foil is good. Oh wait so does Magash and so does....I could go on....

I will tell you about my experience with Ralphster, one that echos the experiences of many others. I ordered from Ralph 5 Prints 2 Syringes and received not only high quality prints packaged very well. I received 2 prints of two of the strains. I also received the darkest non clumpy syringes I have ever seen which have been nothing shy of amazing in their effect. I got all of this for less than pretty much any other vendor and got it with lightning fast shipping, and amazing customer service.


Also Private Messaging is a miraculous in working things out and all-the sponsors here at the Shroomery are likely to be amazing to deal with (I have dealt with a few but not all and all have been great).

Good luck with the embittered sour attitude and may your future in this hobby turn around and become a bright one. Happy trails.

Darken
*smiles*


--------------------
~The first and most important step in cultivation of the wonderful mushroom, is the cultivation of patience for without it you doom yourself to failure~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Darkenshroom]
    #5453117 -

lol Ralph ripped you off yeah right he got them he just wants more the little bitch i say give that fag nothing Ralph is top quality never fails to come threw and a professional printer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: cyberthreat]
    #5453625 -

one thing to keep in mind is that the prints are not made by ralph :smile: he gets them from overseas as to avoid legal problems. this is liek any other good reputabel vendor. so obviosly isnt going to open up every print as that is a vector for contams, which i am sur eyou appreciate.

99.9% of the community knows that ralphster is top notch. so you saying all this stuff is not going to make anyone think less of him. infact the community likely thinks less of you because of the way you handled this.

better find that delete button eh?


noobs;)


--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: the man]
    #5454002 -

registered the same day he posts to trash ralph,
looks to me like an identity he created
for just this purpose.


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Hippie3]
    #5454033 -

Bam!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: mycoprog]
    #5454214 -

where do these trolls get off on bashing a respected member of this community,i have be nothing short of very happy with every dealing with ralphster ,which are many, :mushroom2:

if your prints are so spectacular why not make your own :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: Ettin]
    #5454349 -

I will contact you if I need advice..

Few months ago?

I work my ass off...and people like you....which I'm happy to say are 1 out of a thousand...just piss me off.

I think you are full of it...and wont waste my time talking to you..


--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: ralphster44]
    #5455111 -

hi...Ralph

I was waiting for you to respond to this thread.

:smile:

Glad to see that you are feeling better and back on your feet.

---

In Ralph's defense...

I recieved my first spore print from him.
He took pity on this newbie and gave me a free print.
It was a Cambodian print that was 4 1/2" across and very dark.
I still have part of that print in my collection still. :smile:

Almost a year ago...
Ralph pm'd me and asked me how I was doing.
I was very sick and left the Shroomery for a little over a year.
He was concerned about my health and was just checking up on me.
I told him I was doing great and that my health is really good now.
Told him I had some catching up to do on my Spore collection.
He asked me which species and what strains of Cubensis that I was in need of.
I told him I was missing 5 new strains of Cubensis that had come out while I was away.
He offered to send me spore prints of these 5 strains that I didn't have.
For free no less!~
That is the type of person that Ralph is.
The 5 prints came in the mail...and they were very nice prints.

I don't need to say any more about him...
his actions and loyal customers over the years do that.

:smile:


tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ralphster ripped me off. [Re: ralphster44]
    #5455509 -

ralphster44 said:
I will contact you if I need advice..

Few months ago?

I work my ass off...and people like you....which I'm happy to say are 1 out of a thousand...just piss me off.

I think you are full of it...and wont waste my time talking to you..



You call being a middle man between producers of prints and buyers of prints working your ass off? You dont even check the prints to see if their good. Its people like you that put a bad name on the noble name of mycology. You should be put out of business for bad practices.

Just keep your ring of ass-licker lackies around you to shield you from the bright light of reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ralphster's site problems? Chibboleth 1,633 12 02/08/04 05:03 PM
by lukeboots
* Ralphster's and Credit Cards
( 1 2 all )
ralphster44 5,998 27 06/28/04 11:06 PM
by MikeOLogical
* Ralphster's Spores Screwed Me! monkeymagic 5,087 15 10/01/02 07:27 PM
by valour
* Ralphsters and online orders danielle 1,511 7 02/07/04 12:55 PM
by ralphster44
* ralphster ROCKS!!
( 1 2 all )
Ole Field Trashe 3,446 20 10/23/03 10:53 AM
by havatampa
* Penis envy....Ralphsters
( 1 2 all )
cactusguy 67,618 24 05/12/05 05:25 PM
by Erik006
* ralphster and the dea ..... blah,blah,blah.... DSD 3,181 12 09/19/03 01:51 AM
by Jammer
* A question concerning RALPHSTER'S SPORES VIgnisFatuusI 1,941 7 08/04/03 06:27 PM
by Gorian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
9,520 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.