Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip
    #5439113 -

[url=
youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8&search=leprechaun[/url]

watch out for the leprechaun nigga  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5439126 -

:rotfl:

That cannot be real.

"Could be a crackhead"

Edited by RandalFlagg (03/24/06 06:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5439132 -

its 100% real

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5439137 -

"I wanna know where the gold at. I want the gold."

Edited by RandalFlagg (03/24/06 06:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5439153 -

I buy my weed from a guy that looks just like the first black guy.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5439174 -

You just have to love the artist's sketch of the leprechaun.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5439181 -

Oh yeah, that just so original, theres no way they remembered that from a story book, and people told them that theres a leprechan in the tree so thats what there imagination told them they were seeing.


Id go hang out there though, looks like the best drugs in towns down by the leprechan tree with that crowed.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5439185 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIoUxlUdU00&search=leprechaun
a second news station covered the leprechaun too, theyre coverage wasnt really as funny though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5439188 -

I like when the reporter says "...in hopes a pot of gowd may be buried..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5439190 -

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5439199 -

RandalFlagg said:
You just have to love the artist's sketch of the leprechaun.





Best drawing ever.  :thumbup:



Wow, the stupidity.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5439209 -

jeeze dude, nikkers are dumb it is so obvious that its moss.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5439215 -

dude its people in the south its sooo backwards down there. its no dumber than moron white people seeing the virgin mary in a grease stain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5439226 -

Blasphemy. The Jesus toast cured my leprosy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5439235 -

People from the south are good folks.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5439362 -

Just awesome


--------------------
Well, I set my monkey on the log
And ordered him to do the Dog
He wagged his tail and shook his head
And he went and did the Cat instead
He's a weird monkey, very funky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: sunit]
    #5439372 -

allright smartass, thats another bad rating for joo.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5439386 -

Now that is some funny shit!

Thanks KOTT


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5439387 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you wont believe the stupidity in this video clip [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5439507 -

This is the most ridiculous thing I've probably ever seen. That's all I really have to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Anyone know how I host a video clip? DHJH 587 2 01/06/05 11:55 PM
by RunDMT
* badass video clip Cookies 961 5 03/06/05 04:33 PM
by JettaJay
* And the Rabbit Went Splat! A Film Video-Clip mjshroomer 833 5 03/17/05 06:27 PM
by MycoJunkie
* Cop suspended over parody police videos Cowgold 2,481 19 12/12/05 05:03 PM
by MushroomTrip
* Anyone know how to make clips from 1 big video DeadPhan 1,186 12 12/22/05 10:34 AM
by DeadPhan
* i love stupid people.
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,698 22 10/31/05 08:39 AM
by Shroomism
* Stupid Person
( 1 2 all )
Boom 3,016 21 12/07/04 09:43 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,694 topic views. 5 members, 3 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.