Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: asd11]
    #5427574 -

fractals are the shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: AliceDee]
    #5427599 -

I win...mine makes sense.

I was the walrus...and my avatar relays that information.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #5427821 -

Mine is of me when I was a kid model.  I was and still am a pimp. :cool: :smirk:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5427866 -

Growing up a star would suck cause when you grew up nobody would give a shit and you'd have all kinds of high expectations that don't play out.

but... you seem cool and I'm sure it's not the case in your situation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5427868 -

:gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: notapillow]
    #5427890 -

i always liked my avatar

conan love  :heart:


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Cowgold]
    #5427899 -

I have no expectations from anyone anymore.  :smile:  My mom doesn't support me in my decision to go back to school and get ANOTHER degree.  This time in something completely different.  She's obsessed with saving money, so she thinks taking more school loans out is outrageous.  I'm really not worried about it. :thumbup:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5427961 -

Good luck man. I took a few classes in a junior college, went for a few weeks and quit. I was taking them after work and figured out real quick I didn't like it. I felt like it was 'another chore'.

What degree are you goin for?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Cowgold]
    #5428001 -

Dude....school isn't something you just do....its the most effictive way to get some quality "dicking off" time on the governments tab......FREE MONEY MON!!!!!!!!

p.s. Baby Hulkster is my new hero!


--------------------
Dude....its kickin in....heehee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Cowgold]
    #5428006 -

<----- This is one a friend of mine who posted as Ricochet used.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Cowgold]
    #5428007 -

Biology, with an emphasis in botany. And the school just sent me a letter saying that if I take a few extra classes, I can get a certification in Biotechnology as well. So I have an appointment with them tomorrow to talk about it. I start in late May. I haven't been in school in 3 years, actually looking forward to going back.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5428011 -

PLUR, LOL said:
<----- This is one a friend of mine who posted as Ricochet used.




Whatever happend to him, I used to chat with him in the Soulseek shroomery chat room all the time...


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5428015 -

What was your other degree in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: DRfeelfunny]
    #5428018 -

I don't qualify for going on the gov. tab. I pay too many taxes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5428024 -

Video production.  :smile:

I thank the shroomgods for helping me find the right path.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5428040 -

McKennaDMT said:
PLUR, LOL said:
<----- This is one a friend of mine who posted as Ricochet used.




Whatever happend to him, I used to chat with him in the Soulseek shroomery chat room all the time...



I dunno, I haven't got an email from him in months. I think he was working on a farm or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5428043 -

That's badass, man. I'll go back once I make a cool million (yeah right). Seriously though, I'd like to take a bunch of biology and chemistry classes. Shit is fascinating and useful as all hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Cowgold]
    #5428050 -

My avatar sucks... someone get me a dead buddah picture. Ill give you 5 bucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #5428076 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with cool avatars post here! [Re: Cowgold]
    #5428090 -

Haha , think I could resize that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post some pictures... (A quasi-narcissistic thread)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adamist 20,992 114 01/06/04 04:17 PM
by notapillow
* Google yourself
( 1 2 3 all )
Edame 4,913 40 04/26/03 10:05 PM
by Stubaby
* Avatars
( 1 2 all )
Heywood 2,073 22 02/21/03 08:17 PM
by Leya
* Avatar question: Is uploading a pic from..... MrBump 1,340 15 06/04/26 11:10 AM
by gopher
* WTF- Google Translate Glitch Ashtray161 408 8 06/08/21 11:44 AM
by gopher
* Cool stereogram
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 4,821 27 12/22/02 09:31 AM
by mntlfngrs
* Christmas avatar..... DreaMaTrix 1,319 13 12/14/02 08:30 AM
by Smack31
* That girl in ANNO's avatar??? wiser 974 9 01/05/03 08:37 AM
by moorhsum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,263 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.