Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pills
    #5365280 -

Just wondering if any of you guys and gals am done any of these.
Lexapro

Cyclobezaprine

Benzonatate

and Butalbital


--------------------
I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD, It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be.

Albert Hofmann.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Ashford]
    #5365283 -



--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Ashford]
    #5365455 -

IMO cyclobenzaprine isn't recreational, it just turned me into a slug for 2-3 days


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Ashford]
    #5365462 -

:happybday:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Cherk]
    #5365661 -

Quote:
IMO cyclobenzaprine isn't recreational, it just turned me into a slug for 2-3 days



Bingo.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: schmutzen]
    #5365664 -

I hate doing pharmaceuticals. I haven't taken anything since I OD'd on liquid hydrocodone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: daimyo]
    #5365667 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5365691 -

I once OD'd on Clonazepam, haven't really touched pills since

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Freeker]
    #5365699 -

jeez.. how many mgs did you take? its pretty hard to od on clonazepam and diazepam


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Infrared]
    #5365701 -

I took 10 mg, I don't know if I 'overdosed', but I was unconscious for about 18 hours and was rushed to the hospital because I was utterly dehydrated and delirious. It was bad :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Freeker]
    #5365719 -

yea, you porbably didnt clinically overdose.. cause kpins and valium have a very high ld50... but you didnt sound like you were in good shape... dehydration can be some bad shit especially in conjuction with sedatives or stims.. my bro had to go to the hospital for it a few years ago..


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pills [Re: Ashford]
    #5365885 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
www.erowid.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* suboxone and clonazepam? alices_poppies 8,152 14 06/23/12 11:20 AM
by Its Pat
* Just joined the gym!
( 1 2 3 all )
stickyicky13 3,775 42 02/24/07 11:37 PM
by mikemushroom
* klonopin (clonazepam)
( 1 2 all )
thekwazz 10,102 25 11/15/08 07:30 PM
by thekwazz
* clonazepam is amazing!!!
( 1 2 all )
Iamthewalrus 4,612 28 07/24/06 07:44 PM
by Iamthewalrus
* To anyone who knows someone who makes E pills
( 1 2 3 all )
indica 3,367 52 05/27/07 03:50 PM
by Poseydon
* do birth-control pills fatten up girls - how to counteract it ?
( 1 2 all )
ohmatic 3,683 34 06/22/06 10:22 AM
by Rambel
* The Red Pill or the Blue Pill ?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,828 24 06/20/08 12:05 PM
by MycoGlowFlow
* shrooms in pill form.. read!! curiousgeorge 5,030 14 08/16/06 05:06 PM
by Nashbar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
700 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.