Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
chocolate chip brownies (easy)
    #5359426 -

Easy recipe.

Take some brownie mix. Mix it.
Take a chocolate bar. Melt it. (pure chocolate)
Take some pot. Grind it to POWDER.
Mix the pot into the chocolate.
Let the chocolate harden. (freezing increases hardness)
Put potchocolate chips in your brownies and bake.




Sidenote: I have a superstition that putting chocolate chips (or any weed medium really) closer to the bottom of the brownies reduces THC evaporation.


--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chocolate chip brownies (easy) [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5359562 -

doesnt eating the raw weed give u a stomach ache?


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chocolate chip brownies (easy) [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #5359706 -

It wouldn't be raw after it's baked, would it? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom brownies/mushrooms in honey??? FunkyLoFi 3,752 3 01/30/10 07:30 PM
by RaiseTheDead
* weed brownies mr_mojo_risin 1,965 17 06/07/05 10:05 PM
by FlusH
* Chocolate mush ctaf420 1,384 19 10/12/05 10:11 PM
by Ekstaza
* Peanutbutter and Chocolate Mushroom Wrap... chaosego 788 5 07/17/05 10:24 AM
by Madtowntripper
* peoples expeirences with chocolate shrooms PinkFloydhawkeye 14,152 14 10/16/05 08:29 PM
by Ekstaza
* chocolate??? PANICNOT 1,020 5 06/14/02 02:14 PM
by too_many_weirdos
* Pot Brownies BillyBong 1,673 2 12/01/01 04:33 PM
by pj541
* Pot brownie questions darkstar45 3,689 16 05/07/05 07:02 AM
by dobinky

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
770 topic views. 0 members, 21 guests and 49 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.