Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who uses spell check
    #5333647 -

Just curious
Do u use spell check?
You may choose many


Votes accepted from 02/23/06 11:14 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Edited by ShroomFan (02/23/06 11:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: ShroomFan]
    #5333649 -

All of the above

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: ShroomFan]
    #5333669 -

I am a walking dictionary.com

I only use spell check to stroke my ego.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: Jim]
    #5333719 -

You cum synonyms.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5333728 -

I'm a walking dictionary, I s'pose. I don't use spell check unless I KNOW I spelled a word wrong.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5333730 -

*cinnamon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: ShroomFan]
    #5333746 -

usually MS Word for the small things, dictionary.com for the big words. :smirk:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5333762 -

walking dictionary but like matthew said, only use if i need too....quote un quote...


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: camelsmoker]
    #5333787 -

well you very much need to


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: eligal]
    #5334439 -

I use google. If I don't spell the word right its corrects me.


--------------------
Yeaaa im still alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: ShroomFan]
    #5335574 -

i spel teh besst!11one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who uses spell check [Re: ShroomFan]
    #5335656 -

Any time I can I use spell check.. but I rarely fuck up what I'm typing...
I tend not to use words though if I don't know how to spell them..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* For those of you who can't spell... agr8fulchick 623 4 09/09/04 02:05 PM
by Fucknuckle
* tripping an computers - word recognizes psilocyban Malachi 1,631 11 09/13/03 03:08 AM
by Glacius
* NEW WORDS, FOR YOUR STONER DICTIONARY ShroomFan 661 3 11/17/04 02:28 PM
by reflectedlight
* how do you spell??????? Anonymous 933 7 02/17/05 10:36 PM
by DNKYD
* Check this out! (Cehck tihs out!) *DELETED* freakygurl 519 5 10/23/04 04:35 PM
by cisole
* how to spell Loogey?loogie? SneezingPenis 2,118 2 04/19/05 02:44 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* You ever forget to check your email? Phychotron 1,498 11 07/28/04 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Check yo' Self. (checking your own background) PrisonSong 1,217 9 02/02/05 08:11 AM
by iluan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
667 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 22 queries.