Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS?
    #522921 - 01/16/02 09:37 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I ate about 2.5 Grams (7 small caps and 3.5 feet of thin stem) of Puerto Ricans, and it was pretty cool. I thought the trip was gonna be like my other shroom trips, but about 2 hours into it, I had a paranoid though, not only that. I SERIOUSLY thought that the world was gonna cease existence. I had a feeling like either something would stop existence, and I could do nothing about it. I gotta try to keep my mind on something else when that happens. But has anybody else felt that way on PR? Cause I found a couple of people on this site say PR give them a really REALLY bad trip. Why is this?!?

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDEnoG
Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: mrdasani]
    #523038 - 01/16/02 11:49 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

when you feel the world will cease to exist, let it cease existence.

"i have a small penis. oh wait, that's my belly button."

Offlineconphormant
Stranger
Loc: Oregon
Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: DEnoG]
    #523510 - 01/17/02 12:37 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Well I think the best thing to do if you have knowledge the world is about to cease is to accept it instead of freaking out about it...And dude, as far as the strain goes psilocybin/cin is psilocybin/cin. Its what gets you high, not the strain. The strains can varry in potency, but its not like some of them make some sort of more magical psilocybin/cin. Idiot.

--------------------
We are ghosts to ourselves as soon as we take the moment for granted. Troydank

OfflineMan
journeyman
Loc: Canada, eh
Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: conphormant]
    #523637 - 01/17/02 04:06 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Do not resort to name calling. He has a valid question. There are infact more active compounds in shroomz than just psilocybin/cin. There is also baeocystine, nor-baeocystine and several other alkoloids. Why do u think different strains give different trips?

Why is everone so quick to insult, just cause he doesnt know something does not mean hes an idiot. Do u know the exact names of the other alkoloids present in PR? No, well u must be an idiot then. Infact u didnt even know that shroomz contained these, so does that make u an idiot?

Dont waste banwidth with childish bull shit, the forum runs slow enogh already!

OfflineMushroomDave
Stranger
    #523647 - 01/17/02 04:15 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I had the same kind of experience w/ PR's, I thought that it was me not the shrooms because all my friends who had the same thing as I didn't feel anything like that. Both times i've had PR's they both started with similar bad trips where nothing seemed to exist. I'm just glad that it isn't just me.

OfflineBOOMERessiasen
Stranger
    #528413 - 01/22/02 04:25 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yea, I too experienced something "different" off of the Puerto's I ate last weekend. To me, they weren't very visual, but played all the mind games a fun-guy could. I had shit goin around in circles in my mind but my visuals were little to none. Don't know if it's due to my dosage calculations or what, but if anyone else has this type of experience where the visuals just weren't there but everything else was, please let me know cuz I got another batch of PR's commin up and I want to know if it's just the strain or a misdosage.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: BOOMERessiasen]
    #528796 - 01/23/02 01:10 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

My friend had told me he also had little to no real visuals from puerto's so he gave all of his away.
Prints mushie's everything. Not to great from what I hear.
I had a chance to try em but took a pass. They didn't seem like they'd be that great.
Try Mazatapec or Tazmanian for good visuals.
Also Ecuadors.

Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
    #528846 - 01/23/02 03:05 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, from what I am hearing from people that ACTUALLY tried it, and not fools that just say that it has different potency (am I the idiot? fuck off) I know that we've been experiencing similar shit, such as a more intense feeling of confusion with patterns, more circular visuals like a winding complex or spinning of a wheel. I may have gone too far with the paranoia, so that might have been just dipping in to the trip myself, but people do say its different in some way.

I will give these babies another try, and it wont be for a while, but I still want to heard from more people.

Who has actually tried this and experience nothing DIFFERENT from other shrooms?!?

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: conphormant]
    #530791 - 01/25/02 04:24 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Its funny when someone who clearly doesnt know what the fuck they are talking about calls someone else an idiot because they were simply replying to a post.
Your post doesnt make any sense anyway so im guessing your point was the same old 'all mushies are the same' crap...
I always thought that mushies such as the ones i pick around on wood would give a different trip to the cubies i grew simply because of the different precursors in the substrates - but expected all cubies to be relatively similar.
However my experiences of high doses of different cubensis spore races demonstrates that not-only substrate but actual spore race effect certain parameters of their psychoactive effect - just as they have divergent fruiting characteristics, so to they demonstrate different ratios of active alkaloids - psilocybin, psilocin, baeocystin, nor-baeocystin, aeruginicine, tryptophan (Guzman??)
Getting back to the point - i have found Puertos to be quite potent for a Cubensis - but found Tasmanians to be nearly as potent but with far more visual effects. However, Mazatapecs are the smoothest mushroom experience i have encountered - you were right psilocybin junkie

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #530835 - 01/25/02 06:53 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

to bad I just got several syringes of PR and only 2 of Mazatapecs .
If you have to compare the PR with the regular Cubies (PF)
am I going to be disapointed?

--------------------

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #531027 - 01/25/02 01:05 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks Blue
Maz's are definatly the hit You'll have to try  Guadalajara's
I'll send you a print :smile:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Whats wrong w/ PUERTO RICANS? [Re: LOBO]
    #531181 - 01/25/02 04:06 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Puertos are probably the most potent cubensis i have tried - they pack a punch

--------------------

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

#531850 - 01/26/02 09:45 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi guys !!

I have noticed that the wild strain that i considered the one with "bad" vibes,are very much identic to Puerto Rican and whenever i see then while hunting , i'll ignore it and leave.

Edited by Hermes_br (12/12/04 05:50 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale