Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Group Hug to all!
    #5290653 -

I was going to wait until I'd been lingering (round three back to the shroomery for me in life) for awhile longer, but why hold out?


I just want to say thank you to everyone here

It doesn't matter if you're bhuddist/non-bhuddist, christian/non-christian, everything/nothing.
The collective information here gives a ton of insight into life and lavishes real substance to grow on.
This forum is vibrant and colorful, and we all share the decision to follow life and to learn about it as it is, and that leads us all into this forum where we all meet on the same path of spiritaul desire. You give me refreshment that I don't get around people in non-internet life.

Sorry to sound beatniky, I really don't like their image, But you get the point :smile:

Edited by Disco Cat (02/12/06 01:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Group Hug to all! [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5290660 -

The forum certainly does offer a lot to us. :mushroom2:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Group Hug to all! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5290664 -

"Explicit Duality Expressing An Implicit Unity"
That's very cool, fg  :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Group Hug to all! [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5290713 -

^^^^^^^^


--------------------
\m/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Group Hug to all! [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5290775 -

:hug:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
398 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.