Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
help: how to make a dmt pipe?
    #5266971 - 02/05/06 06:13 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

hi guys, just looking for some advice on how to construct a pipe suitable for smoking dmt, as i am told smoking through a normal pipe is less effective at vapourising and can burn the dmt. i don't have the money to buy a glass pipe at the moment, but will eventually.

i've heard of using a lightbulb, but how does one dismantle and prepare it? i could have learned this skill off an ex-housemate except when he was on the binge the house was in darkness!! :wink:

thanks guys, and tips or links would be great. peace

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

Edited by ajna (02/05/06 06:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: ajna]
    #5269595 - 02/06/06 02:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

don't you just smoke it out of a pipe similar to smoking meth?

so i suppose you could just make it out of a lightbulb like you would a meth pipe. Get a butane torch, burn a hole in the top to drop the DMT in there, take off the metal piece on the bottom and viola!

Oh ya, clean it too.

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Nephlyte]
    #5269622 - 02/06/06 02:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nephlyte said:
don't you just smoke it out of a pipe similar to smoking meth?

so i suppose you could just make it out of a lightbulb like you would a meth pipe. Get a butane torch, burn a hole in the top to drop the DMT in there, take off the metal piece on the bottom and viola!

Oh ya, clean it too.

He's right about the lightbulb pipe, although melting a hole in it is not the easiest way to do things. It's not hard at all to make an opening in the base.

Later today I'm going to make a tek thread on how to make a lightbulb vaporizer. keep an eye on ODD at around 6 or 7 pm pacific standard time.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

InvisibleChristoph teh goat luvr
Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana Flag
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Nephlyte]
    #5269625 - 02/06/06 02:16 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well, you could buy a DMT pipe from a local headshop if you have one. It's a glass tube with a little glass ball with a hole at the end.

Or, you could make a lightbulb vaporizer. Take some scissors and try to cut of the metal part between the second and third thread. Then just dump out all the shit that fell in their and give the lighbulb a rinse in the sink. Then throw in the DMT, hold a flame under the lightbuld until you see smoke, then stick a straw down in their and take your hit.

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Christoph teh goat luvr]
    #5275537 - 02/07/06 10:10 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

IN A TEST CONDUCTED BY SCIENTIST, I CANT FIND THE LINK NOW BUT THEY CONCLUDED THAT THE BEST WAY IS TO PUT IT ON ALUMINUM FOIL AND INHALE THE VAPORS

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Anonymous

Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: ShroomFan]
    #5275881 - 02/08/06 12:02 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Okay. Here is how to make those pipes with the globe at the end and a hole. It's simple. It looks like ===O and it has a hole on the side.

Go to a convenience store/gas station and get one of those mini rose containers. It is a small tube. Heat up the closed end up this tube with some kind of torch. Blow into the tube until the end forms a bubble. Use a coat hanger or something of the sort to poke a hole in it. These things are actually getting ridiculous. I saw one of these roses already made into one of these at the store! No fucking joke. It was a little rose inside a pipe! Hole and all already made. The lengths these guys would go to sell these things...

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Anonymous]
    #5276175 - 02/08/06 02:35 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

They make good, cheap meth pipes. And since convenience stores are fairly immersed in the socioeconomic strata that are most likely to have meth addictions, it makes sense to sell them there.

--------------------

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Konnrade]
    #5282728 - 02/09/06 05:47 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

convience stores in poor parts of town generally sell stems and meth pipes for around $5. actually the best way to smoke DMT is by using a crack pipe. aka glass dick, stem, straight shooter.
its basically a glass tube. you put brillo on one end, cram it in there real good. you want about 1/4 of the pipe to be filled with brillo. this is how they smoke crack. you get your dose all at once compared to several hoots on a meth pipe. what i would do is cram the brillo in, THEN add the DMT, then add another layer of brillo on top of that...its tricky but the flame would not touch the DMT. its hard to explain but brillo is good for this since it heats up very evenly. also the air ratio on a stem is very small compared to a light bulb, bong, or what have you.

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Bob_J]
    #5282837 - 02/09/06 06:22 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

damn crackheads

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: indica]
    #5282871 - 02/09/06 06:29 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I've never done dmt before but I have smoked meth. We had no pipe at the moment so the only way we could smoke was with tinfoil. We just took some tinfoil fold it over a few times to make it thicker then moulded it into a v-shape. Just put your shit in the v and heat it up with a lighter till it melts. Let the liquid run down the v a little bit. Then just run the flame of your lighter up and down under the part of tinfoil with the shit in it until it smokes. When it smokes run a straw by it while sucking on it.

I know it is sort of a ghetto way of doing things but it works.

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Bob_J]
    #5284223 - 02/09/06 11:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Make sure not to use steel wool in those things. Steel wool will burn when you draw a hot enough flame and air across it. That would probably make it a lot hotter than it needs to be, since the steel doesn't exactly burn very cool.

If you use the kind that's made of copper you don't have that problem. And the copper kind aren't hard to find or anything, you can normally find them in the same place as steel wool.

--------------------

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#5284545 - 02/10/06 03:02 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

4a. Obtain a "freebase" airpipe such as the one illustrated below. Use with the largest funnel type bowl you can find. Insert the largest fine mesh stainless steel screen that will fit into the bowl. Then sprinkle the DMT uniformly over the center of the mesh screen. Make sure to keep thE DMT away from the edges of the screen so that when it melts it does not run over the edge of the screen.
Code:

\ /
\\ __||__ _==_ ________________
\\/ || \ | |____ / _______________
\ || | | ___ \/ /
| || | | | \ /
| | | | \/
\______/ \__/

FREE BASE AIR PIPE CLASSIC DMT PIPE

5a. Hold a match or torch above the screen and inhale deeply and slowly. Do not let the flame touch the DMT as this will destroy much of the drug. DMT melts and vaporizes easily so the point is to let the hot air rushing by the flame into the pipe vaporize the DMT. It is quite easy to vaporize the DMT and end up with the airchamber full of white DMT vapor.

DMT ; How and Why To Get Off
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_info1.shtml

Edited by fresh313 (02/10/06 03:08 AM)

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: fresh313]
    #5284553 - 02/10/06 03:07 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Unfortunately, ASCII is often destroyed when you copy and paste it.

It happened in your post.

--------------------

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
    #5288652 - 02/11/06 01:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

thats known as chasing the dragon. only problem i would see is not getting enough smoke in enough time, but your totally right though it does work. ive only done it with opium but it worked for me.

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #5288799 - 02/11/06 01:55 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

(As was mentioned,) you can buy one of these from your local headshop:

The disadvantage is that the glass bubble is relatively small, and you sort of need to experiment with it to get your technique down; (i.e. timing, not singing your lips, etc...).

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #5288811 - 02/11/06 01:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

PUT SALT IN THE LIGHT BULB AND SHAKE IT BEFOR YOU SMOKE.
unless the lightbulb is clear and not white, but I would do it anyway just in case. I learned about this from the first time I smoked meth.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: help: how to make a dmt pipe? [Re: mikeownow]
    #5288879 - 02/11/06 02:23 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

A mixture of salt and rubbing alcohol works better. Then rinse it out with water.

It's how I thoroughly cleanse a lightbulb if I make a vaporizer/freebase pipe out of it.

--------------------

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
    #5289025 - 02/11/06 03:20 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

thanks everyone for your tips. just had the pantry light blow so i'm going to use the bulb. and i don't have money to buy one of those glass pipes, which is why i made the thread. wish me luck, i'll see you on the other side :wink:

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

Edited by ajna (02/11/06 03:24 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5289806 - 02/11/06 07:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

light bulb

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates